Dog owners help a brother out

Nothing like losing your first dog. I've gotten two dogs since my first passed, but the love just isn't the same.

Thanks for all the prayers guys yesterday was very tough for us. He just meant so much to us and due to my job I travel a ton he would be there to hold the house down with my wife until I got back. I know he isn't suffering anymore and just knowing that makes it a little easier.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

RIP

Is this a problem that is common with Huskies?

No this is not commons to Siberian Huskies at all. It is like a one in a million chance it occurs too. It does occurs usually in Shiba Inu's I believe but you only have to bring them in yearly to get the fluid tapped from their chest. With him I was bringing him in like once a month or once every two weeks or even sometimes once a week. This is also something very expensive to deal with but I had insurance on him and it helped a lot. We didn't know what caused it or how to stop it but I will say with that fluid off he was like Superman just playing around and everything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chylothorax (Link describes what it was)
was your dog in anyway named after colton harris?
Nah he was actually named after Marques Colston and my last name is Harris.

Thanks again for you guys kind words you have no idea how much it has helped me.

Thank you for giving him a good life for his two years and not giving up on him when he got sick.

Back
Top Bottom