Dog The Bounty Hunter's Wife - Hot Or Not!!! With a little reduction I would definitely....

I know I can't be the only one to have thought how this big woman would look with a little less weight and a Boob Reduction. She actually has a reallyreally pretty face and a little sex appeal. I wish someone on here could photoshop a pic of her and slim her down and take away some of those boobs. If I amVH1 I'm signing her up for Celebrity Fit Club on the spot. Am I in the wrong. She is pretty in the face.....

She ruins the show....She instigates too damn much...Plus shes shaped like the Tasmanian Devil...

Forget what shes shaped like and what she does to the show. This has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Just picture her with a slim figure andnormal size chest. She'd be hot - straight up.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

She ruins the show....She instigates too damn much...Plus shes shaped like the Tasmanian Devil...

roll.gif
roll.gif

that is just a ridiculously picture..
laugh.gif

"he thought he was doing it" perhaps

I can't if this is just a joke or if the OP is serious.....either way I'm over here
roll.gif

she's horrible.

Ain't no difference between her or Pamela Anderson except she is heavier. Both have bleach blonde dye jobs and big hooters. Take wacko with the blueblockers out of the pic above and you got some material right there. I'd have her on the eliptical all day long until I molded her into a vixen.

Back
Top Bottom