dogs are only okay.

I am a crazy Frenchie mom and I treat my two boys like I do my human children lol. Kobe and Ace
E5E16DA4-27B2-4EE2-A564-E2EFFCC152C7.jpeg

The neighborhood I used to live in, had a curved tree in the back yard that a dog "could" use to get on the roof. The family that lived there in my 20+ years had 3 separate dogs, and each one used that tree everyday to get on the roof and bark at people walking by. It was really something funny to see, especially when the next dogs started the same thing. The owner had them at different times also, so its not like they learned it from each other.

Frenchies suck. I feel like owning a frenchie says something about the owner. I don’t know what exactly it says, but I know it’s not good.

Maybe that means you think Frenchie owners are just okay? Like: not good, not bad. Just okay?

I do not agree with OP. Yes although dogs aren't human, they bring a lot of joy and relief to many, especially those who unfortunately can't have kids. I've always been a huge animal guy and yes my opinion is subjective but in all, let's just say if someone was to harm my frenchie, I'd catch a body. Many may say I'm crazy and dogs eventually die soon this and that but I consider him my mental stability and emotional support. Take that from me and im taking you out PERIODDT!

man relax with your War on Christmas...nobody wants to take your pet, just that not everyone is as excited as you.

Is it possible to find a hypo allergenic dog or is now a bad time due to pandemic? (High demand) I am assuming I have to go to a breeder....

Is it possible to find a hypo allergenic dog or is now a bad time due to pandemic? (High demand) I am assuming I have to go to a breeder....

I mean I’d recommend a rescue and you should be able to find one. Just look for natural hair. Now keep in mind these types of dogs are move expensive in terms of upkeep because they require either grooming them yourself or sending them to a groomer. And believe they aren’t cheap.

But from what I’ve heard, a lot of shelters have wait lists now and make much more serious background checks. As they should, too many people buy a dog or adopt and get sick of them 2 months later when they realize how much work they require.

I think rescues and shelters are probably getting lower demand versus a few months a ago. The rescue I adopted from is not sending out as many emails as before and some of the dogs have been with them for a few months now (usually the ones with some issues) whereas before any and every dog was getting adopted.

Back
Top Bottom