dogs are only okay.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Had to do it. Was just gonna be a foster this time but this MFer is cooler than the other side of the pillow.
Clincher was 1st time I threw the ball for him he went after it like it’s his religion and hasn’t stopped since.
Made sense to name him after my 2nd favorite player ever

RODMAN

IMG_0909.jpeg

Saw a dude with a cane corso service dog in Costco.

Dog was crazy well behaved so I went and talked to the owner. Dude is a government contractor who trains dogs and self defense but he pulled this dog out of a shelter and was abused and malnourished. He gained 40 pounds and got him in shape and now he’s his right hand man.

Dude was impressive, he took an older dog and did that he was showing us some stuff he could do in Costco. :lol:

He told me he doesn’t care if I got a dobie or basset hound he could make it a protection dog. I’m for sure working with him next dog. My mind was blown he only had this dog a few months.

The dog is also trained to aid people he knows how to get first aid kits and what they look like.

Last edited:
I also found it interesting I asked what dog he’d suggest for a family dog for an active family and companion. He said rescue any old Labrador they’ll be your best friend and once you train them they hit like a freight train. :lol:

Figured he’d say a Shepard or something.

I also found it interesting I asked what dog he’d suggest for a family dog for an active family and companion. He said rescue any old Labrador they’ll be your best friend and once you train them they hit like a freight train. :lol:

Figured he’d say a Shepard or something.

I had to get a dog that I can travel with for a vacation sometimes so needed something under 20lbs so I got the miniature schnauzer. They are active too. Only problem with them is they are mouthy as hell and act like they at 200lbs and not 15 :lol:

But they are smart as hell and the ultimate family dog for a small breed. My mom had 2 and now I got my own.

Had to do it. Was just gonna be a foster this time but this MFer is cooler than the other side of the pillow.
Clincher was 1st time I threw the ball for him he went after it like it’s his religion and hasn’t stopped since.
Made sense to name him after my 2nd favorite player ever

RODMAN

IMG_0909.jpeg

Son is jacked.

I had to get a dog that I can travel with for a vacation sometimes so needed something under 20lbs so I got the miniature schnauzer. They are active too. Only problem with them is they are mouthy as hell and act like they at 200lbs and not 15 :lol:

But they are smart as hell and the ultimate family dog for a small breed. My mom had 2 and now I got my own.

I had one that was half mini schnauzer growing up as my first dog.

He was hilarious because you’d be petting him and he was perfectly happy but he was growling like he wanted to bite you. :lol:

That’s the only tricky part about having a dog to me is travel. I had to put my dog down in the spring. It’s weird not having one but I’m going to take a trip or two first while I don’t have to worry about a house sitter.

I had one that was half mini schnauzer growing up as my first dog.

He was hilarious because you’d be petting him and he was perfectly happy but he was growling like he wanted to bite you. :lol:

That’s the only tricky part about having a dog to me is travel. I had to put my dog down in the spring. It’s weird not having one but I’m going to take a trip or two first while I don’t have to worry about a house sitter.

MSes are hilarious. And they make so many weird noises as if they are talking to you. Once you have one it’s hard to have a different breed because they are so different.

he was the weirdest dog man, I remember kids asking to pet him and you say yeah he's friendly and he starts growling and they look at you like what kind of sick joke is this? :lol:

he was the weirdest dog man, I remember kids asking to pet him and you say yeah he's friendly and he starts growling and they look at you like what kind of sick joke is this? :lol:

Mine does that on the street when I walk him. He all cool and then he starts barking with this funny tone while walking up to people asking to be petted 😂

People who are dog owners just laugh but people who aren’t are like petrified and confused :lol:

This weekend was the most difficult and traumatic experience I’ve ever felt. During the pandemic, my fiancé and I started dating. She had a pitbull & Weiner mix. I had a Corgi. Eventually we blended our fur babies once things got serious. I was never a huge pitbull fanatic but as time went on, I absolutely fell in love with him. He was one of the most loyal and gentle dogs I’ve ever met and was the perfect fit of a companion for my Corgi. It gave me so much joy to know that my dog wasn't ever alone in the house if I had to step out or travel for work.

This weekend we had to say goodbye to him after his strong fight against bladder cancer. I find myself crying at times and struggling to get through this. I feel a sense of guilt that I should have tried to spend more time with him. Our hope was that he would have made it to our wedding next month but god had other plans for him. We will find a way to honor him at our wedding. Hug your babies close tonight.

IMG_E3830.JPG

IMG_6745.JPG

IMG_2343.JPG

Porky.jpg

This weekend was the most difficult and traumatic experience I’ve ever felt. During the pandemic, my fiancé and I started dating. She had a pitbull & Weiner mix. I had a Corgi. Eventually we blended our fur babies once things got serious. I was never a huge pitbull fanatic but as time went on, I absolutely fell in love with him. He was one of the most loyal and gentle dogs I’ve ever met and was the perfect fit of a companion for my Corgi. It gave me so much joy to know that my dog wasn't ever alone in the house if I had to step out or travel for work.

This weekend we had to say goodbye to him after his strong fight against bladder cancer. I find myself crying at times and struggling to get through this. I feel a sense of guilt that I should have tried to spend more time with him. Our hope was that he would have made it to our wedding next month but god had other plans for him. We will find a way to honor him at our wedding. Hug your babies close tonight.

IMG_E3830.JPG

IMG_6745.JPG

IMG_2343.JPG

Porky.jpg

Sorry to hear, man. RIP to your dog |l. Don’t be too hard yourself. You gave him an amazing life and that’s what really matters.

IMG_E3830.JPG

IMG_6745.JPG

IMG_2343.JPG

Porky.jpg

Sorry to hear it man. I’m sure he was appreciative of the home you gave him. I’ve put down 3 dogs so far and it doesn’t get any easier. After my first one it made me appreciate the time I spend with them all that much more.

Back
Top Bottom