DOING A SONG A DAY FOR 6 MONTHS Doc Franchise Song 184 All In

16c5pwk.jpg

[URL]http://hulkshare.com/d880lx1ybpcx[/url]

LATEST SONGS ARE REPLIES

My name is Doc Franchise

I am releasing a song a day for 6 months

#TheKNOWbodies 

Thanks for LISTENING and Thanks for the Comments.....

You can do what you want if you keep it in this post. But ask Gorilla Zoe this doesn't work. People stop caring after the 2nd day. Just drop one solid collection.

Yeah what SHWAP said. No need to make multiple threads. I dunno how many ppl gonna keep up with 180 songs give or take
laugh.gif

You'd be be better off focusing on doing 2 or 3 quality mixtapes.

Man, I really appreciate yall taking the time to comment back and give feedback................its appreciated. Just to give yall a heads up. Most of the 180 songs are completed..........im doing this strictly as a marketing experiment plus brand//name recognition....really im just a worker and the songs would probably just sit around if they were not being put out ...........I have 3 or 4 mixtapes coming September thru December too (I hope yall will check out).........by no means do I expect anyone to have 180 songs of mine in their ipods or for everyone to like me but to know my name will be enough. Thanks again for the feedback.....im around

This forum is money!

+%+%# do u know how many half assed songs that will be? u aint bout to make 180 songs this year b

^ Even that was too much. Contained a lot of filler.

To OP, I'd just say focus on the quality. If you got a bunch of tracks not gonna be a mixtape you don't need to necessarily empty the vault. Listen to those songs and decide whether or not you think they're good enough.

I do understand the hit or miss approach where if anyone listens to one of the 180 you might gain a new fan though.

EDIT

After listening to some joints you can't have over a 100 songs with that sound quality man.

Originally Posted by docfranchise

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

+%+%# do u know how many half assed songs that will be? u aint bout to make 180 songs this year b

Stay tuned and watch me!

Ya bro u gon get listeners saying 180 but it's gon be heard to follow. I listened and you sound good

good lookin of the feedback..............I know its going to be hard to follow so I am going to package the 10 best each month. The philosophy behind dropping a song a day is like rap bootcamp. A ton of people dont think its possible in my mind I think its easy to write a song a day if you serious about the music. If you serious about anything you should want to work at it as much as possible...............on that same note I just wanted to be free......ive been doin music for a minute and everything is so image based that I was starting to feel like a robot.......this is how im going to free myself.......im a rapper and im going to rap every chance I get forget everything else that surrounds it. hopefully when this process is over people will know who I really am. and not what I tell you I am.

and when it comes to quality vs quantity.......the only way you can get to quality is through quantity.

Back
Top Bottom