DOING A SONG A DAY FOR 6 MONTHS Doc Franchise Song 184 All In

Originally Posted by PLVN

I lost interest halfway through reading the thread title.

trying to figure if people are born haters or are turned into haters...................lol
"thats the way it is hater ni**as marry hater bit**es and have hater kids" -K. West

Originally Posted by docfranchise

trying to figure if people are born haters or are turned into haters...................lol
"thats the way it is hater ni**as marry hater bit**es and have hater kids" -K. West
It ain't hate. You're clearly just using this forum for promotion (that isn't working), you're not gonna get any love on this forum unless you've been here. Truthfully 
this forum is already too watered down without your weak !*% songs.  

Originally Posted by Futuristic

It ain't hate. You're clearly just using this forum for promotion (that isn't working), you're not gonna get any love on this forum unless you've been here. Truthfully 
this forum is already too watered down without your weak !*% songs.  
its not hate? which songs did you listen to? why you think they weak, at least help me out with the criticism, so I can at least sharpen up on my skills

laugh.gif
people gone say they week cuz its so many... u dont have to listen... some of them HAVE to be weak by law...

but yea u might as well pack up and take ur show elsewhere...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

laugh.gif
people gone say they week cuz its so many... u dont have to listen... some of them HAVE to be weak by law...

but yea u might as well pack up and take ur show elsewhere...
I just listened to your music.............. you should keep your comments to yourself
I have an Im On One cover posted too 

compare my version to yours.........
laugh.gif

Doing a song a day for 6 months is an excellent idea but releasing a song a day for six months is a terrible idea.

Almost shocked this was 3 pages but then I figured it out. No offense but I knew there was no way NTers would've been posting up in here listening to all these songs.

Gotta say you bugging if you gonna have 100+ posts in here with links to each song on top of the posts dedicated to members *%*%#%++ on your music.

and when it comes to quality vs quantity.......the only way you can get to quality is through quantity.
This is bull $%*@. Get a good mic, recording program, and make sure the songs are mixed right.

You must be talking about the quantity of the money.

Back
Top Bottom