Doing it WRONG thread Vol Photoshop friendly.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

fn9y5i.jpg

yo im cryinnnnnnnn

mbonsl.jpg

mbonsl.jpg

Originally Posted by that WAVE

ghostbusters
roll.gif

but naa what you know about the notorious BIG XXXXL T with the Girbaud strap shorts, and blue new balances..circa 2005

n1476764652301647574311.jpg

In this picture son with the Tarheels G-Unit edition wifebeater and matching nametag thought he was doing it better than you though...

Originally Posted by that WAVE

ghostbusters
roll.gif

but naa what you know about the notorious BIG XXXXL T with the Girbaud strap shorts, and blue new balances..circa 2005

n1476764652301647574311.jpg

In this picture son with the Tarheels G-Unit edition wifebeater and matching nametag thought he was doing it better than you though...

So my friend said I can add pics of him to the thread. Anyone knows how i can post someone's facebook pics on this?

So my friend said I can add pics of him to the thread. Anyone knows how i can post someone's facebook pics on this?

Ksteezy to play along with the thread I'll post the pics of him, some of me and one of us both together. I just need to know how to get the pics of his facebook. Before I would just be able to save it to the CPU but now I can't do it at all.

Ksteezy to play along with the thread I'll post the pics of him, some of me and one of us both together. I just need to know how to get the pics of his facebook. Before I would just be able to save it to the CPU but now I can't do it at all.

Back
Top Bottom