Dolphins’ Marshall plans to ‘get kicked out after the second quarter’ against the Jets

I just hope he means he'll play harder than usual and leave it at that. And hope no ref overeacts and flags him on a borderline play. I think its safe to say we'll be trading Marshall in the offseason. Just hope we get something for him.

laugh.gif

This guy has some "deep issues" mentally. 

He won't even be lost on Revis Island. He'll be lost on, like, Donald Strickland Island, because Moore is at QB, and Marshall is so far gone already it doesn't even matter who is covering him.

Originally Posted by bkmac

He won't even be lost on Revis Island. He'll be lost on, like, Donald Strickland Island, because Moore is at QB, and Marshall is so far gone already it doesn't even matter who is covering him.

Matt Moore > Chad Henne, though.

Not saying he's going to do anything against the Jets, but Chad Henne is the worst.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

What a sad, pathetic, organization
laugh.gif

That continually kicks the Jets @#$ still. 
pimp.gif

Don't worry this week though, you don't have to fear Henne or Ted Ginn, so you should be alright, even though, Sanchez will still be playing.......

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I think its safe to say we'll be trading Marshall in the offseason.
Here's hoping.
Have you seen much of Brandon this year? 
nerd.gif

I know you like him, but he's been dreadful this season, and not an ounce of that is on the QB.  They put the ball right in the palm of his hands, and the ball don't stay there.  I don't see why him going elsewhere would change anything for him if he continues to play the same way.  And I prayed that he would have a big year this year, and it hasn't so far.  Maybe this week will be the start of a big run for him. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

What a sad, pathetic, organization
laugh.gif

That continually kicks the Jets @#$ still. 
pimp.gif

Don't worry this week though, you don't have to fear Henne or Ted Ginn, so you should be alright, even though, Sanchez will still be playing.......

Y'all might go 1-15 though in a 5 year span twice though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

watch the video. hes just saying hes going to play like a monster on the field. 16-180-2

Y'all might go 1-15 though in a 5 year span twice though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh I know this, trust me I do.  And I've spoken on their many mistakes plenty, I'm well aware.  But we don't have Mark Sanchez as our QB, so we're still in better shape. 
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Watch that 1 win get us the #2 pick.  I can just see it now. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom