Dolphins vs Bills

Hopefully the Dolphins can get this win today because this is our last real shot of winning a game this season.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You jinxed them.

Inexcusable fumble by Ginn, no one was even around him.

Gunna dont you live in florida? you should go down to the Fins practice facility and start learning the playbook
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
who just saw Beck's pass
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

21 - zip EARLY

eek.gif
Cleo Lemon to Teddy GINN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lo Booker in the game too
laugh.gif

Cleo Clownin too
laugh.gif
john Beck standin there lookin like a straight IDIOT
smh.gif

2 plays!!!! The fins took 2 plays to score!!! do you know how rare that is?!?!?! lol never gonna see that again in my lifetime.

The dream is alive! I really want to see an 0-16 team in my life. C'mon phins don't blow it and play well one game

Wow there is no hope for the Dolphins. Let an average Bills team with Lynch not at 100% still dominate...0-16 is legit!

Will Allen had that onsides kick. how did he NOT hold on to it, no one was around him
smh.gif
when it rains, it pours

Man Im getting a feeling that the Dolphins are gonna come back and win this game.
Samkon Gado is RUNNING HARD

why u smh?
Dolphins have seemed to stop giving the Bills field position and points.

The Bills havent done ANYTHING in the 2nd half.

well, now they did ..

LEE EVANS O MY GOD ...
laugh.gif

lol but u jinxed my bills * see wat happened last year*

edit nevermind Lee Evans = Dat dude lol
pimp.gif

Why do i continually keep watching this game hoping that the Dolphins MIGHT come back... we almost get a pick the play before and then we get burned for a TD.same story every game!

Okay, I only got to watch the 1st quarter b/c of studying for finals (and I've never seen a play like Beck's fumble/int return for a TD
smh.gif
). I just read the ESPN recap, and want to get something straight.

Did Cleo Lemon REALLY throw an INT...after a play action fake. With an empty backfield?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

What a season.
ohwell.gif

Great win for my bills. Our last three games are gonna be tuff tho browns Giants and eagles are gonna be tuff. If we win out playoffs here we come. Fred andMarshawn are becoming a great 1-2 punch. I just dont kno wat are we gonna do with our quarterback position. I hope we stay with edwards . I dont want anotherRob Johnson Doug flutie situation .

Back
Top Bottom