DOM KENNEDY & FRIENDS @ THE ROXY 8.20.10

Loved it man. Good work.

Only critique would be to please work on the ticket thing when u enter

Loved it man. Good work.

Only critique would be to please work on the ticket thing when u enter

was gonna head out but i called the roxy to make sure tix were available andi aksed the chick how likely it was ot would sell out. she said it was very likely. so i didnt wanna drive way out there for nothing
grin.gif

was gonna head out but i called the roxy to make sure tix were available andi aksed the chick how likely it was ot would sell out. she said it was very likely. so i didnt wanna drive way out there for nothing
grin.gif

Good $%$$ DOM! Aside from how unorganized the ticket/line situation was (which I'm sure was out of your control anyway) the show was too dope. From meeting you at the NT Dodgers game summit a couple of years back to seeing you sell out the Roxy last night, it's really been enjoyable to see you progress as an artist. Last night was the result of a ton of hard work and effort and you deserved all the support and love from the crowd. I look forward to seeing you continue to grow as an artist and make major noise in the rap game 
pimp.gif

Good $%$$ DOM! Aside from how unorganized the ticket/line situation was (which I'm sure was out of your control anyway) the show was too dope. From meeting you at the NT Dodgers game summit a couple of years back to seeing you sell out the Roxy last night, it's really been enjoyable to see you progress as an artist. Last night was the result of a ton of hard work and effort and you deserved all the support and love from the crowd. I look forward to seeing you continue to grow as an artist and make major noise in the rap game 
pimp.gif

Pap! Dog!!! U were wearing gray and sold like 2 tickets to people waiting in line right ?!?! Inknew that was you!!!!!

Pap! Dog!!! U were wearing gray and sold like 2 tickets to people waiting in line right ?!?! Inknew that was you!!!!!

^
laugh.gif
yea that was me. Where in line were you? I overheard some dudes behind me in line on some "tap, tap, pull" %%!* but I didn't feel like going into NT mode
laugh.gif
smh.gif

^
laugh.gif
yea that was me. Where in line were you? I overheard some dudes behind me in line on some "tap, tap, pull" %%!* but I didn't feel like going into NT mode
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Ahahhahaha when u sold those tickets I was literally like right next to you. Hahahhaa obese dying at how your *$$ got bum rushed. I was gonna say wasup but I was like ehhh .... I don't remember pap being so skinny hahhha

Ahahhahaha when u sold those tickets I was literally like right next to you. Hahahhaa obese dying at how your *$$ got bum rushed. I was gonna say wasup but I was like ehhh .... I don't remember pap being so skinny hahhha

Back
Top Bottom