DOM KENNEDY FutureStreet/DrugSounds

Of all Time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

FS/DS is on Imeem.com top 25 mixtapes of '09.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
props, looking forward to anything new.
can you repost the link to the "promo single" of "hard work"?
is the instrumental avail
also, any chance theres a clean version of your album(s) I can play at work?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kinda mad i just got on this

But mixtape is
pimp.gif

Will be bumpin this and puttin everyone i know on...officially a fan
edit: is the chick in the left named Katti? i swear she looks just like her...

Dom when is that freestyle mixtape coming out. Wasn't it this summer?

Also, do you have an unreleased catalog? Songs that didn't make 25th hour or FS/DS? Wondering if you were ever going to release that stuff if you havesome.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Also, do you have an unreleased catalog? Songs that didn't make 25th hour or FS/DS? Wondering if you were ever going to release that stuff if you have some.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Also, do you have an unreleased catalog? Songs that didn't make 25th hour or FS/DS? Wondering if you were ever going to release that stuff if you have some.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Black Entourage inc

yea thats Katty

I don't have a date in August yet. The 22nd is my bday.

And no I dont have many songs just sitting around. I don't really record anything that I don't honestly think I will put out.

yea thats Katty

And no I dont have many songs just sitting around. I don't really record anything that I don't honestly think I will put out.
So that means we have a glimpse of hope?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

yea thats Katty

Sorry for the questions but is that because of time restraints? You never have a song you record then when you record it you're like "ehh not how Iimagined"? Is it because you'd rather spend a week on one song rather then make many songs in a week? Sorry for the questions but you don't get totalk to a music artist every day so I just wanted to ask.

^ before I record a song I write it and practice it like 4087 times before I actually record. (most of the time)

I don't spend that much time on a song that I don't see potential in. I can have a song written and memorized for a couple months and never record itbut I can always tell if I will use it or not. I rarely record material that I don't use. I had one extra song that I scratched from 25th Hour and I think2 songs from FS/DS.

I don't have the luxury to sit in the studio for hours. When I go I can do 3 songs in 4hours cause I know where everything should go and sound like becauseI practiced it so many times already.

Thanks for asking.

^ before I record a song I write it and practice it like 4087 times before I actually record. (most of the time)

I don't spend that much time on a song that I don't see potential in. I can have a song written and memorized for a couple months and never record it but I can always tell if I will use it or not. I rarely record material that I don't use. I had one extra song that I scratched from 25th Hour and I think 2 songs from FS/DS.

I don't have the luxury to sit in the studio for hours. When I go I can do 3 songs in 4hours cause I know where everything should go and sound like because I practiced it so many times already.

Thanks for asking.

Exactly 4087?
laugh.gif
Just kidding, thanks for answering the questions though. If you can speak on it, is anybody offering you a deal or anything? I'm waitingfor the day I hear "This is the new record by Dom Kennedy from Leimert Park, California." on the radio. Wish all the success to you. I still have25th Hour posted in my disc changer. Can't wait for new material, hence why I asked for unreleased material. Good luck Dom. Hope you blow one day, pause.

I just got done listening to this.. It was
pimp.gif
Definitely a step up from 25th hour IMO.

Only NT rapper I've heard that actually makes good music. Keep doin your thing bra

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

I just got done listening to this.. It was
pimp.gif
Definitely a step up from 25th hour IMO.

Only NT rapper I've heard that actually makes good music. Keep doin your thing bra
30ubs3n.gif

Back
Top Bottom