DOM KENNEDY FutureStreet/DrugSounds

dom is ill.....i actually like his musik....its 10 times better than whats on the radio down here in dallas.

Mixtape is truly dope.
Much, love an appreciate.
Excellent flow and execution, keep it up dude.
Come to NYC

I got it off Z Share, when I play it, it opens up in Quicktime, anyone know how to get this to my itunes?

Never mind, got it.

I actually got to chop it up with Dom here in Houston at the mall on Sat during an event... dudes mad cool...

nerd.gif

nedamr.jpg

on dom twitter he said showtime vid might not drop due to technical difficulties....guess dude who told me was right?

Originally Posted by ThaCarterIII

on dom twitter he said showtime vid might not drop due to technical difficulties....guess dude who told me was right?
yea he told me the same, he says he may drop another vid today... forgot which one though? and Menace beach comin soon
nerd.gif

One of the illest mixtapes this year.

Dom I hope you come back to the A.

I never got a chance to approach you and say what up personally...

Damn i just can't seem to get this FS/DS outta my stereo in my car
pimp.gif
and when i do 25th Hour goes in
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Big ups to Dom for holding it down at the Glasshouse tonight. Wish you did more tracks tho. Thanks for the hard copy CD. Preciate that pat'nah

laugh.gif
smh.gif

On another note, this thread make me wanna jam FS/DS.

Menace Beach = The song that will be played during the birth of my firstborn son.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Menace Beach = The song that will be played during the birth of my firstborn son.
pimp.gif
28medqw.jpg

smh.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

laugh.gif
smh.gif

pimp.gif
28medqw.jpg

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Yall don't even wanna see my play count on Hellagood Intermission

Back
Top Bottom