"Dom, Tyga got robbed for his chains" vol Young Mulah baby

Originally Posted by LA Fitted Hat 310

Tyga can right now as we speak outsell certain "established" artists. Its not about skill its about fan base. Tyga got that on lock. Go to Currensy's myspace and tell me do you see girls sending him comments with pictures of them at shows from all over the states. NOPE. But unless Tyga shoots 50 Cents I'm not gonna reply to this thread anymore. Waste of time. I don't give a %%#$ no more lol.
Good point...eventho I am not a fan

Originally Posted by disxbxvinh

laugh.gif
this is why _s get clapped over stupid ishh.� this happens in alot of places, but Cali seems to foster some of the dumbest +!%% ever like that hood stompin thing.�

they know who to approach tho and how to approach em.� they wouldnt do this to any ol dude

oh yea dude was claiming to be wearing 220,000$ in jewelry. That might be another reason he got took, smh, only real piece was the YM piece that wayne gavehim.

Between sips of this Red Bull I can't help but
roll.gif

Dom you know me homie...

and I hate to tell you this....

...The INTERNET is NO PLACE FOR HOOD NEWS LIKE THIS...keep that !@! in the street...let the streets talk and bubble....

You would hate a N coming for ya head (pause) cause of some internet @!@$....

...But Lil Homie did have it coming...He's not built for his look...No one to blame but himself....smMFh

***EDIT***
...There's more to that BERG situation that Dom DON'T KNOW ABOUT but i refuse to incriminate myself or mypeoples....and BERG is peoples....

....smh @ N's dry snitchin....if N's wasnt there they dont need to know....
eyes.gif

MoneyMakinMatt wrote:
roll.gif

Dom you know me homie...

...The INTERNET is NO PLACE FOR HOOD NEWS LIKE THIS...keep that !@! in the street...let the streets talk and bubble....

...But Lil Homie did have it coming...He's not built for his look...No one to blame but himself....smMFh

***EDIT***
...There's more to that BERG situation that Dom DON'T KNOW ABOUT but i refuse to incriminate myself or my peoples....and BERG is peoples....

eyes.gif

okay then why the hell would you bother to come in here and say anything at all then
idiot if your not going to contribute then keep it moving

Originally Posted by MoneyMakinMatt

roll.gif

Dom you know me homie...

***EDIT***
...There's more to that BERG situation that Dom DON'T KNOW ABOUT but i refuse to incriminate myself or my peoples....and BERG is peoples....

eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
YOUR ON A MESSAGE BOARD, A MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT SNEAKERS...You sound like a lame $@% +!#$$ that just want to be in the hype go back in the"streets"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

roll.gif

Dom you know me homie...

***EDIT***

eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
YOUR ON A MESSAGE BOARD, A MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT SNEAKERS...You sound like a lame $@% +!#$$ that just want to be in the hype go back in the "streets"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2a325fd7fde53abe27513e2e9a20bae95a2ccc3.jpg

63535892729ce122a17627241a653d19e571714.jpg

These streets?

Not a street cat at all...i work in the industry and he happens to be a friend of mine I work with closely...my bad for not wanting OTHERS who have NOAFFILIATION with cats telling half the story...just leave it to street lore...if u were there and seen it cool...im not mad, there was a situation thathappened but dont bring that to the internet....it didnt happen here so i dont need to be here

This dude was asking for it wearing red. Do you honestly expect Crips to ignore you, him being that skinny and wearing those chains. He brought that uponhimself.

i never paid attention to this thread until i seen the video of dudes with the chains
why did they get him? was he just out in about lookin like a dinner plate? or from what i can gather from what they was saying, he was talkin some +%! and thenthey got him?

^ i'm lost as well.

they kept saying "underwater" food chain and pointing at their blue belts so I'm assuming they're not too fond of his affiliation with wayne?

never seen dude wear red like someone said above.

^ watch that cocnut juice track mv. him and his crew are rockin red i run la tees.
duno if thats enough to warrant that but wtv.

dont see how tygas gon blow other than by affiliation with pete n travis cuz music seems garbage.
oh and the comments bout curren$y. dude makes decent music but looks like hes got down syndrome or somethin, prob hard to market out.

but even them dudes know that there codes to that gang stuff. If I ever saw him throw up B's, yell a blood call, talk gun talk, or wear a red bandana theni could possibly understand the reasoning but to rob him was asinine. If thats the case why haven't they robbed 211, Young Hootie, or Jay Rock, hell evenMack 10. If they really be in the streets like they say they are they would have been seen them cats and ran up on them but they know they are"real". If anything just be honest and say "we ain't eating off rap money our lil homies saw cuz on the streets, they jacked him cause itwas easy and now we're trying to extort him." don't make up a fake reasonto make it seem like you putting in work or doing something major.

Why do cats keep saying "he's not built for his looks?"

Lil dude got tats like Travis Barker, is TB a hardened criminal? Please, lemme know...

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

How does Wayne let this herb drop an album so fast but couldn't get Currensy out?

He's not just Young Money. Young Money is just a co-signer. He's signed to Decaydance. The label of Panic At The Disco and Gym Class Heroes.

Not a street cat at all...i work in the industry and he happens to be a friend of mine I work with closely...my bad for not wanting OTHERS who have NO AFFILIATION with cats telling half the story...just leave it to street lore...if u were there and seen it cool...im not mad, there was a situation that happened but dont bring that to the internet....it didnt happen here so i dont need to be here
Im glad I came back to this post.... I thought I was done.

first off at this moment I don't know who "moneymakinmatt" is so I can't even respond to you properly.

if real things happen in the street how u think I found out?? huh?????? come on. I kept alot out of both stories cause as I clearly stated I DON'T WANT TOPROMOTE THIS TYPE OF BS. Only reason I even spoke on the YB thing is because I had already previously made a statement about it so I just summed up what tookplace.

Ain't nothin funny in this post.

*edit*

"You would hate a N coming for ya head (pause) cause of some internet @!@$.... "

seeing as how I didnt take nobody chain and all I did was sum up what happen between YB and others I don't see that possible but be careful what you type,please. :smile:

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

roll.gif

Dom you know me homie...

***EDIT***

eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
YOUR ON A MESSAGE BOARD, A MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT SNEAKERS...You sound like a lame $@% +!#$$ that just want to be in the hype go back in the "streets"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

%%+#+% lame %%# actin hard on NT Music forum

Back