Domino's 50% OFF Pizza ONLINE ONLY **ENDS TONIGHT**

Ugh I hate Dominos but decided to try their new Pan Pizza after reading this thread. I ordered some wings to go with it.

Terrible. The pizza has no sauce and is dry as hell. I got pepperoni and mushroom. Cheese was salty, pepperonis added no life to the pizza and mushrooms were practically non existent. They should just call that pizza cheese bread because that 's what it tasted like.

Well whenever I order pizza I ALWAYS get extra sauce. That helps.

Discount was clutch last night! Ended up ordering 4 XL pizzas for a party with 3+ toppings each for 32 after tax.

The Domino's near me tastes better than Papa John's now. Pizza Hut used to be my favorite out of them but it's not as good as it used to be, Their breadsticks are still great though :smokin.

I just ordered a large with white sauce with chicken and spinach. I hope i didnt dun goofed

what does the white sauce taste like(yes ayo)?

I just ordered a large with white sauce with chicken and spinach. I hope i didnt dun goofed

what does the white sauce taste like(yes ayo)?
**** good as fuuu to me.. ordered it last night for the fight. White sauce/chicken/onions it was worth the price

hows the thin crust? im finally going in tomorrow.
i love hand tossed but i dont like garlic since they put it on the crust
sick.gif
thin kinda taste like the cardboard box it was in but still the only thing i ordered before the pan. thin with pepperoni/jalepeno/pineapple >

Thanks Zyzz just ordered 
[table][tr][td][h3]Large (14") Hand Tossed Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch[emoji]8482[/emoji] Pizza[/h3][/td][td]1[/td][td]$8.25[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][h3]2-Liter Sprite[emoji]174[/emoji][/h3][/td][td]1[/td][td]$2.79[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][h3]Medium (12") Handmade Pan Pizza[/h3]
Whole:  Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Shredded Parmesan Asiago, Jalapeno Peppers, Pineapple
[/td][td]1[/td][td]$9.19[/td][/tr][/table]
Will post pics when it arrives.

Last edited:
You guys are your attempts to be cool by saying you're too good for dominoes pizza lol. I for one appreciate the coupon and will use it thank you very much.

White sauce, chicken, bacon, jalapenos, and parmesan asiago cheese

Thank me later

Thanks Tc just ordered a loaded Pan pizza. Sure is taking them a while to get here tho. :rolleyes

cool story: ordered an XL philly steak, was about to head out and pick it up when I get a "restricted" call on my phone. Turns out they ran out of XL pizza boxes so as a result, they went ahead and made me 2 large Philly pizzas for the price of one XL- 50% off :smokin

Back
Top Bottom