Doms.Restorations - Im Back!! Updates on the last page! IG: Doms.restorations

Has anyone found a light that actually gets results, if so what model/bulb number ect. I've been using some retiglo 26 watt, but it's not getting anything done. And the recipe works for the netting on 4s and 5s right? ('O1 Laneys & cements)

Quick tip: For applying the recipe, use a sponge brush. They come in various sizes, are dirt cheap and clean up real nice. They allow the recipe to be applied in generous amounts if desired (good for doing icy bottoms).

re the light (indoor setup): I've left the light on for 6 hours strait with no results (don't panick, I had the fan on).

Has anyone found a light that actually gets results, if so what model/bulb number ect. I've been using some retiglo 26 watt, but it's not getting anything done. And the recipe works for the netting on 4s and 5s right? ('O1 Laneys & cements)

Quick tip: For applying the recipe, use a sponge brush. They come in various sizes, are dirt cheap and clean up real nice. They allow the recipe to be applied in generous amounts if desired (good for doing icy bottoms).
That light works, Unyellowing just takes time

Last edited:
That light works, Unyellowing just takes time

A lil too long for my liking with that Reptiglo light. I just set up my boys light that he uses for his fish tank. This UV bulb is so strong that it sent him to the hospital a week ago from staring at it for too long (like 20 seconds).

Be back with an update, if this doesn't work then I'll wait until some sunlight.

Some recent Restorations I've done

Taking apart the soles of these Jordan 11's so I can Unyellow the soles

Jordan 3 General Cleaning

Jordan 1 Midole unyellowing/Decrease/Scuff Repair

Jordan 4 Midsole Repaint

Jordan 3 Midsole Repaint

Crazy work !

Excellent job on those 3s. Can't wait to see the 11s how they turned out

Crazy work !

Excellent job on those 3s. Can't wait to see the 11s how they turned out
They're gonna take a while but the owner of those 11's actually played college ball in them when they released in 2001!

Hes owned them forever

Last edited:
What's the easiest way to remove creasing? I got a pair of bred 13s that are heavy in the rotation

You do some work on these kicks B)
I should send you my stealth foams and my stealth 3s... Both of them are in low condition but I love them =/

You do some work on these kicks B)
I should send you my stealth foams and my stealth 3s... Both of them are in low condition but I love them =/
Why let go of any shoe if you love them!

Thats the best part of restoring, bring em back to life!

They're just little indentations that I got from using acetone on midnight navy 6's
Ahh, gotta make sure you arent rubbing too hard with the acetone but honestly,

If they're big craters, trying finding some sort of filler from the hardware store, and smooth it out

Ahh, gotta make sure you arent rubbing too hard with the acetone but honestly,

If they're big craters, trying finding some sort of filler from the hardware store, and smooth it out
OK. I saw a restorer on instagram named tragik1983 (i think) and he fills craters but he doesn't really respond to comments. 

OK. I saw a restorer on instagram named tragik1983 (i think) and he fills craters but he doesn't really respond to comments. 
Most dont but Il shoot him a message for you and see if he`ll respond
excellent work
smokin.gif
Thanks bro!

Btw, your IG is
nthat.gif

I must be using the wrong bulbs because I'm barely getting any progress.

can you link me the bulbs you use?

I have a pair of cg 4s and black laser 4s with very minimal cracking here and there nothing major. Would it be fine to just paint a few coats over the midsole without stripping the paint already on?

I have a pair of cg 4s and black laser 4s with very minimal cracking here and there nothing major. Would it be fine to just paint a few coats over the midsole without stripping the paint already on?
It really depends,

Painting over cracked paint would kind of be like putting a band-aid on the problem, not fixing it completely

Although if the cracking is very, and I mean very minimal, you might get away with it

Also, if you paint over already cracked midsole, especially a white midsole, you may see the cracks through the new paint

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom