Doms.Restorations - Im Back!! Updates on the last page! IG: Doms.restorations

They look amazing!! Thank you so much!!
Appreciate it Sarnia!
Wow, looking like new. Amazing work as always.
Thanks Rowdy!
Good to see a fellow NT'er help out the community and show us the before and after of the products.  I am sure you are swamped with tons of questions, projects and work, but have you ever thought about doing a youtube video tutorial of your work?  I'm sure that would answer a whole lot of questions and a chance to show the world your amazing talent. 

That job on the black cement 3's are awesome.
I have thought about it, maybe in the future when I get a little better at restoring and a little more tech savvy lol

The camera I use at the moment is really old, as well as, I have no idea how to edit videos

All in due time though

But thank you for all the kind words and support!

I Just read this whole thread and all I can say is WOW! there are some serious restoration in this thread. Ive done a few my self but nothing to the level youre one. Ive only mostly done midsole crack repaints also with angelus paint. I really need to find out how to get rid of creases as well like you do
wink.gif

I have about 40 bottles of different colours of angelus paint, but i have not used any of them in a year. do you think they are still good?I prolly bought most of the paint about 5 6 years ago. This thread is giving me the itch to paint again.LOL.

It's really nice of you to help others out and communicate back on questions its a rare thing these days on the net.

This thread is powerful!

Repped!!!

I Just read this whole thread and all I can say is WOW! there are some serious restoration in this thread. Ive done a few my self but nothing to the level youre one. Ive only mostly done midsole crack repaints also with angelus paint. I really need to find out how to get rid of creases as well like you do
wink.gif

I have about 40 bottles of different colours of angelus paint, but i have not used any of them in a year. do you think they are still good?I prolly bought most of the paint about 5 6 years ago. This thread is giving me the itch to paint again.LOL.

It's really nice of you to help others out and communicate back on questions its a rare thing these days on the net.

This thread is powerful!

Repped!!!
Thanks man!

Haha the creases are easier to do than they look!

And the paint should be okay as long as the lids are tightly screwed on,

I just used some Fire Red paint which I bought a couple years ago and it was like new

Once again, I appreciate the love and support from you and everyone that continues to check out my restorations!!

A sneak peak of a new Project Im working on..

Backstory on these is I got them off ebay for $10

Seller was local so we met up, he explained to me that there was some sort of sticky substance that was all over the Blue paint which collected all kinds of dirt and evidently hair
sick.gif

Just met up with Peabrain.  The black cement 3's look even better in person!  Thank you so much!  As bad as those 14's look now, I now you will have them looking like new. 

On another note.  I am getting a little older (32).  I have no connects with sneakers so for any of the releases I either have to camp (which I am too old and dont have the patience for), get lucky with a twitter link, or pay reseller prices.  It gets a little frustrating as I have loved Jordans since I was a kid.  I am a teacher, which makes most reseller prices out of my budget.  All of these factors have taken a lot of the enjoyment out of collecting/wearing shoes.  Meeting Peabrain has done a lot to renew my enthusiasm in this hobby. Its not just the quality of his work (which is top notch) but he is just a really good guy.  The whole experience of meeting and working with Peabrain has been an absolute pleasure!!!

Just read through this whole thread and good **** Peabrain. :pimp:

Will def be hitting you up for advice soon, I'll be customizing some Hyperdunks in the near future.

Just met up with Peabrain.  The black cement 3's look even better in person!  Thank you so much!  As bad as those 14's look now, I now you will have them looking like new. 

On another note.  I am getting a little older (32).  I have no connects with sneakers so for any of the releases I either have to camp (which I am too old and dont have the patience for), get lucky with a twitter link, or pay reseller prices.  It gets a little frustrating as I have loved Jordans since I was a kid.  I am a teacher, which makes most reseller prices out of my budget.  All of these factors have taken a lot of the enjoyment out of collecting/wearing shoes.  Meeting Peabrain has done a lot to renew my enthusiasm in this hobby. Its not just the quality of his work (which is top notch) but he is just a really good guy.  The whole experience of meeting and working with Peabrain has been an absolute pleasure!!!
Comments like these are the reason why I do what I do!

Thanks a million Adam!
Dam great job on all the sneakers, they look fresh!!
Thanks man!
Just read through this whole thread and good **** Peabrain.
pimp.gif

Will def be hitting you up for advice soon, I'll be customizing some Hyperdunks in the near future.
Thanks for the support and I'm working on a small custom now too!

Last edited:
Im sure someone has done this before

But I decided to try a speckle print on a Roshe Run midsole

Every time I look at them it reminds me of the Oreo 4's which I always loved

Also, a special thanks to Jayzrdead for the help!

Last edited:

looks great i would have wanted larger speckles myself

Do you just tape off the upper and flick the paint brush at the midsole?

Awesome work bro..now I cant wait on how my Laney 5s will looks like. . Im 100% sure I came to the right guy..

Thanks for the time and nice meeting you bro..one of the nicest true sneakerhead I met..

Wassup DOM im wanting to start off fixing a few pairs of my shoes , can u jott down the basic essentials and what brands?

aka- paint, sander?,what tape is best? anyother helpful tips would be awesome. acetone what brand

Wow..that was fast bro..ahaha..take your time on them..lol
Lol don't worry, they still need a lot of time
Great job on the Roshe's!! They came out looking very clean!
Thanks Adam!

I think I might end up adding some bigger dots for contrast
Wassup DOM im wanting to start off fixing a few pairs of my shoes , can u jott down the basic essentials and what brands?

aka- paint, sander?,what tape is best? anyother helpful tips would be awesome. acetone what brand
Hey Eldon,

I'll do you one better, I`ll upload a picture in an hour or so of my setup and make a list for you
1s are coming along sick Peabrain!
Thanks Toro!

Here you go Eldon,

Hope this helps

Painting supplies:

Angelus paint w/Duller

(Note: these are not all the Angelus paints I own but the ones I most frequently use)

Various sized brushes

Frog Tape

Q-tips for applying acetone

Superglue

ToothBrush for various cleaning

Bigger products

Comet bleach cleaner for cleaning laces

Hydrogen Peroxide Creme for Retrobrite

Oxi-Clean Versatile Stain Remover for Retrobrite

Acetone from Home Hardware for removing tough scuffs, old paint, etc

Supplies that are Not pictured:

Cotton Balls