Don Trip letter to my son

I had done some promotional work for a client in Memphis almost a year ago.  I remember it was for an artist call Don Trip. I though it was just another average rapper from the south. Yesterday I came across one of his video's on youtube, come to find out dude is pretty dope. Gonna check out some of his previous work

pimp.gif
, my cuz in Memphis put me on his I'm on One freestyle.

that other video of him in the studio was raw. its like i felt son's pain even tho i have no kids

Oh wow I remember this...that's dope he got Cee Lo on the hook
pimp.gif

that other video of him in the studio was raw. its like i felt son's pain even tho i have no kids

Hell yea

Originally Posted by dimez81

I had done some promotional work for a client in Memphis almost a year ago.� I remember it was for an artist call Don Trip.� I though it was just another average rapper from the south.� Yesterday I came across one of his video's on youtube,� come to find out dude is pretty dope.� Gonna check out some of his previous work

O ok 

I remember the first video. Great stuff with that finished product video 
smokin.gif
And Cee Lo on it too 
smokin.gif

He killed the I'm On One and Power beats.  Dude's punchline delivery is great. 

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Heard this for the first time a few days ago.

Dope.

Yeah I heard them playing it on Hot97 and was trying to find out the name of the artist and song… it's pretty dope though when I heard it on the radio… about listen again because I always caught it on the radio when it was almost finished.

I remember the version without Cee Lo... I remember going home and just holding my daughter all evening.

The fear of not being able to do that is too much for me.

I keep seeing the video on MTV jans inlike the song but honestly could do without cee-lo. Can anybody put me on to any of his music or mixtapes or anything? I peeped his "I'm on one" and "power" freestyles just lookin for more tracks

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

tired.gif

and your momma low down
shes just doin everything to hurt me right now
 why? cause i don't love her like I used to
so to get back at me she know she gotta use you
 and I don't know what else to do
 she don't understand that this @%!@ will bruise you too

Back
Top Bottom