DONATELLO SUMMER 08 NIKE DUNK SB MID? PIX!!!!!!!

godDAMN SB has been sucking so hard.

They refuse to make something worth buying to people that have a bit of taste

Mids are just terrible. Props to Nike for finally realizing if you throw "SB" on anything it will sell.

Make them lows with a not so pasty green (more neon like) and these would look OK.

As is, tee-rash.

some Donatello dunks I did a few months back

l_7edf316df627de184ef978071da02ba9.jpg

^^^Todd Jordan-professional skateboarder

Donatello was my fav so I will get these.

"Ooo.....yeah.....ye-yeah!" -Donatello pushing a blow-up clown

these are dope

and I'm not even a fan of mids usually, but a dope shoe is a dope shoe is a a dope shoe

Originally Posted by Swoshmn

godDAMN SB has been sucking so hard.

They refuse to make something worth buying to people that have a bit of taste
I think i co-sign
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lip Dunk

too bad the Heaven's Gate Dunk has already been cancelled. Oh well. Way to go Todd with your big mouth.

Had to say they rep'd such a wack incident. What a tool. Thanks Todd you *******.

info or link about them being cancelled?

Originally Posted by derekdru

Originally Posted by Lip Dunk

too bad the Heaven's Gate Dunk has already been cancelled. Oh well. Way to go Todd with your big mouth.

Had to say they rep'd such a wack incident. What a tool. Thanks Todd you *******.

info or link about them being cancelled?
Many more confirmations on www.nikeskateboarding.org in the Dunk SB forum. All SB accounts have recievedcommunication
from the SB group about the drop. Todd Jordan's "Heaven's Gate" Dunk would have been a complete PR nightmare for Nike.
Even the thread that was started on here a few days ago is being or has been deleted. Forget about 'em. They're gone from the lineup.
There's nothing hot, smokin' or otherwise postitive about the Heaven's Gate incident and it won't be represented by Nike for obvious reasons ifyou know anything about what happened.
Now how about those TMNT Mids?? We can talk about cartoons all night long....

Back
Top Bottom