Donating sperm to lesbian couple advice.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Sounds like op watched Bored to Death and believes he is Ray Hueston.
laugh.gif
what and who?

Do you really want virtual strangers raising the fruit of your loom???? Not for even for 100,000 would I go for giving ANY couple my juice.
Doesn't matter who births or raises them, that kid would have come from your sack.........that's forever man.

Do you really want virtual strangers raising the fruit of your loom???? Not for even for 100,000 would I go for giving ANY couple my juice.
Doesn't matter who births or raises them, that kid would have come from your sack.........that's forever man.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

But you dudes jerk off and let your seeds go to waste and don't feel bad about it?
Youre right but its not the same thing at all. We are talking about creating a life here.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Well at least now you have something to do, OP.
laugh.gif

Looking at the positives in things
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

But you dudes jerk off and let your seeds go to waste and don't feel bad about it?
Youre right but its not the same thing at all. We are talking about creating a life here.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Well at least now you have something to do, OP.
laugh.gif

Looking at the positives in things
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Those little swimmers don't spontaneously grow into human children who you then give to lesbian couples in exchange for money 
alien.gif

......plus its free stress relief
happy.gif

Those little swimmers don't spontaneously grow into human children who you then give to lesbian couples in exchange for money 
alien.gif

......plus its free stress relief
happy.gif

The concept of wasting the seed is where I am coming from.

I would rather get paid for my seed and it turning into a real human (even if I am not the parent) than it just going on toilet paper and down the toilet.

I need to look into sperm donating as well. Something I always was a quick and underrated side hustle.

The concept of wasting the seed is where I am coming from.

I would rather get paid for my seed and it turning into a real human (even if I am not the parent) than it just going on toilet paper and down the toilet.

I need to look into sperm donating as well. Something I always was a quick and underrated side hustle.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Model Mayhem is the truth, I swear imma get my next chick off that website. Smh that chick same age as me too. Niiice.

its da new locals
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Model Mayhem is the truth, I swear imma get my next chick off that website. Smh that chick same age as me too. Niiice.

its da new locals
laugh.gif

honestly youre doing them a favor and getting paid for it

it is a weird idea and yeah i dunno if i could go through with it

but from a non emotional POV its an easy choice

honestly youre doing them a favor and getting paid for it

it is a weird idea and yeah i dunno if i could go through with it

but from a non emotional POV its an easy choice

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

not only are these lesbians cheap, but they dont seem to know whats up on the legal end. if they knew whats good theyd offer you at least 10gs and have you sign away your parental rights...not to mention some research on what kind of genetics you have to offer and history of diseases etc...
If you don't sign your rights away you could potentially be on the hook for child support, depending on what state you're in.

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

not only are these lesbians cheap, but they dont seem to know whats up on the legal end. if they knew whats good theyd offer you at least 10gs and have you sign away your parental rights...not to mention some research on what kind of genetics you have to offer and history of diseases etc...
If you don't sign your rights away you could potentially be on the hook for child support, depending on what state you're in.

Back
Top Bottom