Donovan McNabb and ******** Agree to 5 Year Extension

still can't believe this
roll.gif

TheGift23,

You're right in the sense that if McNabb walks next year, we basically gave up 2 early draft picks for a 1 year rental and the Skins get criticized anyways. So we give him an extension. But $40 mill? Wheres the middle ground here?

TheGift23,

You're right in the sense that if McNabb walks next year, we basically gave up 2 early draft picks for a 1 year rental and the Skins get criticized anyways. So we give him an extension. But $40 mill? Wheres the middle ground here?

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

back loaded? details?
Snyder usually gives a lucrative amount of guaranteed money + bonus and backloads like hell or later on in the deal, re-structures.

back loaded? details?
Snyder usually gives a lucrative amount of guaranteed money + bonus and backloads like hell or later on in the deal, re-structures.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

TheGift23,

I hear ya man, scratching my head as well. But like I said, nothing to do now but hope for the best.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MaxElite

TheGift23,

I hear ya man, scratching my head as well. But like I said, nothing to do now but hope for the best.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

back loaded? details?
thats what i figured, especially with Bruce Allen being there too.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

back loaded? details?
thats what i figured, especially with Bruce Allen being there too.

Back
Top Bottom