Donovan McNabb breaks his ribs

This fat *&%$ is always getting injured
laugh.gif

Dude will be out 1 or 2 games max if that....dudes acting like this the end of our season hahaha yea right......38-10 panthers.......superbowl bound baby!

laugh.gif
roll.gif

What else is new!!!

McRib is hurt!!
laugh.gif
any of you who said you would take McCrybaby over Ben is certifiable.He is booty to the fullest extent possible. I hope his career is over, ###+ him.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

What else is new!!!

McRib is hurt!!
laugh.gif
any of you who said you would take McCrybaby over Ben is certifiable. He is booty to the fullest extent possible. I hope his career is over, ###+ him.

wishin someones career is over? ur a real sketch-bag

ben cheeseburger got nothin on Brady The General. his swag is nowhere near. everytime u try to go through new england in the playoffs ur squad and urcornball towels come up softer than baby skin

prove me wrong. u cant

Some of ya'll dudes are ******ed. I'm not gonna sit here and say McNabb's gonna play next week. In fact I hope he sits out and rests..but the guyis a warrior on the field. Yeah the man gets hurt quite often but he's fearless...

This is the same guy that threw 4 touchdown passes against the Arizona Cardinals in 02 on a broken ankle. The guy plays hard on gameday and as much as Irespect the athlete Mike Vick is...the guy is just not ready to lead this offense quite yet.

It's always the same ol' NFC East rival hatin #@% fans on here.
laugh.gif
But carry on though, you guys are entertainment.

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

What else is new!!!

McRib is hurt!!
laugh.gif
any of you who said you would take McCrybaby over Ben is certifiable. He is booty to the fullest extent possible. I hope his career is over, ###+ him.

ben cheeseburger got nothin on Brady The General. his swag is nowhere near. everytime u try to go through new england in the playoffs ur squad and ur cornball towels come up softer than baby skin

prove me wrong. u cant
Sit down boy. Nobody is talking about Brady. Point out in my comment where i said anything about him?

For the road since you wanna be a crybaby and Brady *$+% sucker.

DSC01725.JPG

Shut the %*@$ up kid.

no one mentioned what actually broke his ribs. that dude came in real late to hit him like that did anyone else see this? he was already down in the end zone

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

What else is new!!!

McRib is hurt!!
laugh.gif

ben cheeseburger got nothin on Brady The General. his swag is nowhere near. everytime u try to go through new england in the playoffs ur squad and ur cornball towels come up softer than baby skin

prove me wrong. u cant
Sit down boy. Nobody is talking about Brady. Point out in my comment where i said anything about him?

For the road since you wanna be a crybaby and Brady *$+% sucker.

DSC01725.JPG

Shut the %*@$ up kid.

ur still impotent in the playoffs against us

and ur still a sketch bag bum

So Just watched NFL Live...McNabb will play week 2.........*waits for all the he'll get hurt again comments blah blah*"

Where the hell did the Patriots/Brady come from?
laugh.gif

Suck for McNabb, though. I'm really pullin' for him this year.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

"Mcnabb get injured like asap" someone got their wish
laugh.gif
First thing I thought of when I seen the headline onYahoo was some NTer's sig.

the hit mcnabb recieved was fierce *#@ shiet. vic has to step up in week 3 . praying for the best . go eagles

Back
Top Bottom