Donovan McNabb Traded to the ********

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by Proshares

*and on a side note...it's about time Jeter got something that resembles a Caesar. No more hi-top fade
laugh.gif
You just worry about making sure Tejada doesn't hurt Roberts with the needle
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif

*waits till 4th inning to make "Seeing the Yankees struggle APPRECIATION Thread*

I can understand trading McNabb....but to a DIVISION RIVAL???!!!????  McNabb is going to play with a chip on his shoulder cause it's clear that the Eagles think very little of him to make this deal.  I mean...I'm not mad about giving up a 2nd and the conditional pick in 2011.  All this must mean is that the Skins brass doesn't think too highly on the QB's in this year's draft.  There were rumors of taking a QB with either the 1st or 2nd round pick, but hopefully since they now have a legit #1 QB, they'll focus the remainder of the draft on fixing the O-line.  We got McNabb for peanuts....wow. 
laugh.gif
J's McNabb is declining TRASH. I'm not happy at all.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A declining McNabb > Jason Campbell, Bradford, and Clausen.  [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If we keep McNabb (rumors floating that he'll be packaged with our #4 for the Rams #1), this gives us a legit starting QB.  I'm a big Campbell supporter, but this is an upgrade.  McNabb right now is better than anything we could have gotten in the 1st round or in the 2nd.  We got him for nothing.  People wanted the QB situation addressed, and Shanny/Allen did just that.  If anything, use our 1st or 2nd round pick on a QB in 2011, where that will be a much deeper draft for the position (Luck, Mallett, Locker, Pryor, etc)....groom that QB behind McNabb for a year or two then give him the keys to the car.  [/color]
not a deadskin fan by no means... but you hit the nail on the head

Sooooooo U trade a Pro Bowler/ future Hall of Famer to a team within your division and look to depend on a never will be (Kevin Kolb) to lead your team and/or a has been (Michael Vick) to continue the QB position......  

ed31564d97acad2bf767a78206053d33e57a8d4.gif

*and on a side note...it's about time Jeter got something that resembles a Caesar. No more hi-top fade
laugh.gif
You just worry about making sure Tejada doesn't hurt Roberts with the needle
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif

*waits till 4th inning to make "Seeing the Yankees struggle APPRECIATION Thread*
My dude no joke you're our good luck charm.  You called out the 4th inning, they score 3 runs and Gardner steals home.

*packs up belongings and leaves thread*

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MaliciousIntent

smh why would u trade in the same division?
has this ever happend in nfl history?
laugh.gif

1964 Eagles traded Sonny Jurgensen to the ********....he then became a hall of fame qb

Pretty crazy, thought they would at least get a player out of this but damn, in the same div? Don't understand the hate on Kolb though, if the team is clearly going in a new direction with all the roster moves (getting younger), and already knowing what you get from 5 (IMO he can only go down from here) why not refresh? Iggles have 11 picks now, wouldn't be surprised if Skelton is drafted.

Howie Wowie is making some bold moves, and Andy doesn't look happy at all during the PC. We'll see.

Campbell alot better than ya'll are making him out to be, making it seem like he's clueless out there.

jmause3 wrote:
dont know why they would trade him within the division.

Upset the Cowboys still have to play him twice a year, thought we were done playing him for a while SMH.
Cowboys have owned McNabb for a while now....

this is why i hate city of Philadelphia and there franchises

You never wanted Mcnabb there since day 1 all he did for your city was WIN something you would never know about , he Brought the eagles
to a level they were never at . He never won ANYTHING of IMPORTANCE in his time there but with out him you are the doormat that you will
now go to . Its funny really with a player like him you have a shot to make noise every year he plays for your team . He had 1 year left if your team
had any class at all they would have let him play it out 1 year and then let him see what he wants to do . But Your city/Team knows nothing of that
thats why i hate you because you let Legends who do nothing but WIN and show your city LOVE walk away on horrible terms .

And the ******** wont do nothing there garbage from the O line on up , This will be the cowboys and giants division .

Whatever I just can't stand his guts and yeah, I wanted to see Campbell with a line and a real coach to see what he could do. You guys ask why the Eagles would trade in side the Div? HE SUCKS THAT'S WHY.

I have no other option but to hope he does well 
indifferent.gif
he's coming to town tommorow morning and for intro/extend of contract 
eyes.gif

PS : Sonny only played two years with the Eagles during his 5 years tenure and came to DC in his prime to play for 10 more years. No it's not the same. At all. 

Not since the 76ers traded Charles Barkley for Jeff Hornacek have I been so pissed about a sports trade.

We deserve everything we get from this trade.

Get ready to relive the Rodney Peete/Bobby Hoying/Ty Detmer years, folks.

^ it dont matter mcnabb has like 2 years tops left in him , and thats if he does not get hurt .

eagles will go back to being what they have always been doormats . I dont get why they would let him walk away even if he did give up
in the super bowl vs the pats .

dude aint do nothing but win for 10 years.

and when the eagles go back to being pure garbage

all there 2000 to now fans can finally go away

dajokka04 , and trillipinowackstar
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ thats what i want so in 10 years when romo , and manning has multiple rings every one can remember what could have been.

I find it hard to believe that Andy Reid still has a job with the Eagles organization. The Eagles will never go anywhere as long as he's their head coach. They did Donovan dirty and showed him no loyalty after all he's done despite the organization's unwillingness to progress.

philly people are ungrateful.....they need to realize andy reid is more at fault for them not winning than mcnabb...a guy can do so much without any weapons....

Why keep McNabb? They weren't getting anywhere with him. Why not try a new direction. They say Kolb is going to be the new talent.

Edit: This doesn't mean they should keep Reid. They should fire him as well.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

^ it dont matter mcnabb has like 2 years tops left in him , and thats if he does not get hurt .

eagles will go back to being what they have always been doormats . I dont get why they would let him walk away even if he did give up
in the super bowl vs the pats .

dude aint do nothing but win for 10 years.
laugh.gif
winning doormats? I learn something new everyday here on NT

mcnabb is trash and is a free agent after this year. get what you can for him while he has some value. this bum will prob get hurt in week 2.

Im saying you guys will go back to how you wore pre 2000s maybe a wild card here and there but nothing more than that .

no more NFC championships for you .

Nats home opener tomorrow vs. Phillies (which is essentially a home game for the Phils)....Bump Obama to Tuesday. PLEASE HAVE DONOVAN F. THROW THE FIRST PITCH!!!
You clown, there is NO GAME on Tuesday, the next day is Wedneday........................LOL.

Back
Top Bottom