dont drink Redline Extreme an have sex

indifferent.gif

I picked up some after work for my chest routine, I was feelin lazy today so I needed the pick up. Great work out..........but fast forward later at my girlcrib...........she had to throw in the towel.

its like your hard as hell possible and youre Super Man cuz no matter how hard you go.......

yohimbine ftw/ftl

guess you NTrs who wanna impress new chicks can down a half bottle 4oz. of this stuff real quick. Get your rep up on campus.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

I don't need something like that....I'm already beast when it comes to smashing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im very healthy, i dont either. that was the problem. it makes you TOO good.

its not even a sex supplement either........its for energy, but it does have yohimbine. (google if needed)

Redline iS CRAKK, if you didnt know now you know... Was addicted to it for a while, but had to stop, its too good.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

yohimbine ftw/ftl
It's banned here in Canada but it didn't stop me from importing some SAN TIGHT from the U.S.

boners @ the gym = ftl
smh.gif

yep i knew that actually.........

lmao, you saw something you liked in the gym my man?
laugh.gif

only time i would need that is when i smash a new girl. the first time is always mad quick
laugh.gif
. after the first time with a new chick i'm solid though.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

Originally Posted by H3h45

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
yns?

laugh.gif
nah man, i just don't come onto a message board full of dudes braggin about my ability to smash

im braggin, for real?

kinda immature, its really more about the supplement please tell me how am i bragging? the title says DONT drink...................

more like a warning.

I drink redlines like water. case of 24 for $40
pimp.gif

I need to drink 2 or 3 redlines to get the energy now
smh.gif

Damn, who would have thought redline was an aphrodisiac.
laugh.gif

How long does it take to start working? Imagine working out at the gym, and see some fine chick, *boom* there it is.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom