Don't know if I'm getting scammed. Please HELP!!!!

So I'm new on kixify and my first post was the Jordan 11 closing ceremony for $350. Someone messaged me telling me to send me the invoice. He said he paid and on my paypal it's said that it was pending. I got an email from what I think is from PayPal saying that I would get the money once the buyer confirms that he got the shoes. On the day of the delivery he texted me saying that I sent it to the wrong address when I know for damn sure I sent it to the right address. He later on changed the location and by the tracking information it says that it was delivered. But my money is still pending on PayPal and he won't answer me back at all. Please help!!!

I believe you would still get your Money by a week or 21 days, it all depends. PayPal just holds the money to insure the transaction went good. The tracking number says delivered to his given address. If you wait over a week after the transaction, you should get in contact with PayPal. They should have a log of his address to see if he changed or not. Goodluck man

Back
Top Bottom