Dont know where to else to ask (Shoe squeaking)

I have a pair of Nike Zoom Tre Ad's and they squeak everytime I wear them. I was just wondering what is a quick way to fix the squeaking noise?

baby powder under the insoles?? that could be partially an issue. or it could be a leaky airbag type structural issue

^ i agree with wally, pull out the insole and throw in some baby powder. you might need a lot more baby powder than you think, but this trick worked for me onmy 11s numerous times and for some of my friends too.

Baby Powder? Damn never would have guessed it im gonna try it out and see

Thanks for the quick responses

baby powder might make the shoes smell after a while...
so beware (you will notice if you usually don't have that problem normally)

but this is good question i have never been able to resolve for every instance
so i am curious as to others opinions

^^ i actually had to do that with my Black Jordan 10's... depending on the condition, they'll take it and send you a voucher for the retail price ofthe shoe..

Originally Posted by yaw1800

^^ i actually had to do that with my Black Jordan 10's... depending on the condition, they'll take it and send you a voucher for the retail price of the shoe..

Right!

i like the squeak, haha

especially when your walkin across a quiet room like class or

at the doctors office.

the baby powder is goin to make your shoe smell especially

if your feet sweat a lot

step one... take off shoes
step two... put shoes in hand
step three... place shoes in trash
step four... get better shoes lol just kidding but its not really that big a deal but try what they are telling you it usually works.

when my cdp xs were squeaking (suprise, suprise!!!) I put baby powder under the insoles and they still squeaked, then i put some hand lotion there and itstopped.

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

Originally Posted by yaw1800

^^ i actually had to do that with my Black Jordan 10's... depending on the condition, they'll take it and send you a voucher for the retail price of the shoe..
Right!
you can only send shoes in for a voucher if they were produced within 2 years of sending them.

Back
Top Bottom