DONT SMOKE PCP **Crazy Story(Big Lurch)**

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

I think the story about the mma dude that ripped apart his friends and ate them is crazier

embarassed.gif
 whaaaat? im about to look that up..

@GesheOneLove

thats nutts! yeah my one friend got laced too, him and another buddy were at a concert and smoked with these guys and my one friend was walking around saying it felt like someone shot him in the back

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

X-Raided
smokin.gif

PCP is not formaldehyde though.

wrong

PCP is made from embalming fluid and embalming fluid contains formaldehyde

I dont know why anyone would want to try pcp if they ever seen someone on it. Nothing about that high looks fun

all the dudes from around the way that smoke the wet wear army suits and stink...no thank you

Originally Posted by FourReal

i never in my life knew that mushroom tea actually existed till now

It is just tea with psilocybin extracted from the mushrooms. Same idea as hash tea/brownies

Originally Posted by FedExciter

X-Raided
smokin.gif

wrong

I dont know why anyone would want to try pcp if they ever seen someone on it. Nothing about that high looks fun

all the dudes from around the way that smoke the wet wear army suits and stink...no thank you

Google that then reply again.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

X-Raided
smokin.gif

wrong

Google that then reply again.

i thought the same thing, its a common mistake in names. 
that dude flipping off the roof is crazy haahha

Yea I remember that pretty vividly. Crazy ^@ right there.

That rapper Mr. 3-2 is still walking around shermed out of his mind. Weed dipped in embalming fluid, I just
don't know how that even becomes an option.

I know people who have smoked leak, crazy stuff man. My boy said last time he did he really felt like he was losing it, like losing his brains ability to understand.
My other friend told me that it was impossible to differentiate between what he was thinking and what he was saying aloud. Stuff smells like gasoline/permanant markers def never going near it.

Then again, Wu-Tang and Mobb Deep stayed dusted when they were making their best music.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

I know people who have smoked leak, crazy stuff man. My boy said last time he did he really felt like he was losing it, like losing his brains ability to understand.
My other friend told me that it was impossible to differentiate between what he was thinking and what he was saying aloud. Stuff smells like gasoline/permanant markers def never going near it.

Then again, Wu-Tang and Mobb Deep stayed dusted when they were making their best music.

yeah "my Adidas" was influenced by dust.
in just for kicks darryl was saying how some dude came running down the street and said "yo someone come get Russel hes talking some crazy stuff" so they went down the street to get him and he was sitting there sayin "yo you gotta make a song about adidas.....yada yada yaa....but make sure you just say "MY ADIDAS" 

you dudes is dumb lol. PCP is Angel Dust HOLMESSSSS
that #@+! smokey was trippin out on with the mexicans. thats why he dont mess with them no mo. but big worm need his money so he gonna do it.

Embalming fluid is called wet. nothin else.

the world got it twisted due to the wayne brady episode of the dave chappelle show.
"i didnt know you liked to get wet dave.... pcp, ashy larry, sherman helmsley"

True story from a few months ago. I was checking out in Wal-Mart with my girl
and my sis and all of a sudden I hear my sister laughing off to the side at something. I think nothing of it, but as I turn to walk off I see this dude standing at the self-checkout, sweating perfusely, looking down at the screen with both fist clenched repeatedly saying "Watch what I do." there were about four managers standing around him, obviously scared to go near him. Me, my sister and girl head for the door. I kid you not, as I'm walking out the front door my sis and girl push me to the side and I turn around to see dude back flipping out of the front door and then running full speed down the parking lot yelling "Chris Brown is here." I was bugged, but had a great laugh afterwards. Homie's siblings hopped in their car to try to chase him down. Don't know how or why anyone would want to do that stuff. I don't do drugs, just weed. Dude Youngsta and Mr. 3-2 are permanently affected by that @#%! till this day.

Back
Top Bottom