Don't steal a brotha's seat, might get stabbed in the eye w/ a pen

You may have noticed several of the Hall H activities getting a delay today, not because there were so many people eager to see what Marvel had in store for everyone, but because violence broke out.

While one might like to imagine the fight occurred between two people who had a disagreement over the return of Barry Allen, or one person protecting the honor of a scantily clad female attendee who had been groped by a cad, it turns out these two idiots got into a fight over a hard to get seat.  When Idiot One, wouldn’t give Idiot Two his seat, Idiot Two stabbed Idiot One in the eye with a pen.

STABBED HIM IN THE EYE WITH A PEN BECAUSE HE COULDN’T GET THE SEAT HE WANTED!

stabbing-650x487.jpg

This reminds of that story of some hood chick who was hushed in a movie theater so she called her dude and they stabbed the person w/ a meat thermometer. 

You may have noticed several of the Hall H activities getting a delay today, not because there were so many people eager to see what Marvel had in store for everyone, but because violence broke out.

While one might like to imagine the fight occurred between two people who had a disagreement over the return of Barry Allen, or one person protecting the honor of a scantily clad female attendee who had been groped by a cad, it turns out these two idiots got into a fight over a hard to get seat.  When Idiot One, wouldn’t give Idiot Two his seat, Idiot Two stabbed Idiot One in the eye with a pen.

STABBED HIM IN THE EYE WITH A PEN BECAUSE HE COULDN’T GET THE SEAT HE WANTED!

stabbing-650x487.jpg

This reminds of that story of some hood chick who was hushed in a movie theater so she called her dude and they stabbed the person w/ a meat thermometer. 

I just saw this, he clearly was getting frustrated that he couldn't wingardium leviosa the guy out of the seat with a pen so he got frustrated and just stabbed him with it.

I just saw this, he clearly was getting frustrated that he couldn't wingardium leviosa the guy out of the seat with a pen so he got frustrated and just stabbed him with it.

man, i was there when it happened (didn't see it happen though)
those two idiots delayed the programming for about an hour smh

man, i was there when it happened (didn't see it happen though)
those two idiots delayed the programming for about an hour smh

Originally Posted by kilojules64

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom