Don't think this has been posted...Top 15 cities with the worst Herpes rates..do you live there?

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

No cities in Florida. Interesting.

got something to tell us?

laugh.gif
No

atlanta is da scariest one though, straight up transplant city, catch fire from someone and they gone...
sick.gif

roll.gif

Nope none of them, man the DC area is cesspool, 4 cities in the general area. What about the Jersey Shore brah 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Just wondering, does anybody ever take the time to wonder how these studies are done and even how the information was collected?
And by the way based on these "studies" the herpes rate in DC has gone UP since it's been gentrified.......... 

But they don't hear you though...

Just wondering, does anybody ever take the time to wonder how these studies are done and even how the information was collected?
And by the way based on these "studies" the herpes rate in DC has gone UP since it's been gentrified.......... 

Definitely. Its been talked about on here before, I take them with a grain of salt. The only way I could take them literally is if they whole population was tested.

ninja please try to comprehend what I wrote. I clearly state that the chances of getting the diease in DC is higher than else where. HowEVER MY POINT IS, YOU CAN CATCH THE DIEASE IN ANY PLACE AT ANYTIME. You understand what my point is? Your looking to create a arguement that does not even exist. The purpose of the list shows places where cases of the STD is at its highest, but the fact REMAINS STDS HAS NO PREFERENCES. YOU CAN GET BURNED ANYWHERE. THATS FACT.

Not playing the race card either. Was just showing fella there that he was using a madfisious opinion. Case closed.

Damn, Newark, NJ is the butt hole of the U.S.

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

ninja please try to comprehend what I wrote. I clearly state that the chances of getting the diease in DC is higher than else where. HowEVER MY POINT IS, YOU CAN CATCH THE DIEASE IN ANY PLACE AT ANYTIME. You understand what my point is? Your looking to create a arguement that does not even exist. The purpose of the list shows places where cases of the STD is at its highest, but the fact REMAINS STDS HAS NO PREFERENCES. YOU CAN GET BURNED ANYWHERE. THATS FACT.

Not playing the race card either. Was just showing fella there that he was using a madfisious opinion. Case closed.

Dude I think everyone understands that you can catch anything, anywhere. However this thread is a discussion about the "Top 15 cities with the worst Herpes rates", so that's whats being discussed. Yea obviously you can catch the herp anywhere

I've never had a cold sore in my life and all test came back for everything cleannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Including all stages of herpes simplex  I'm from and live in ATL btw
laugh.gif
Smash croes on the daily

WEST COAST :HAT :HAT :HAT

but yea according to the list looks like a bunch of young minorities who are presumably not getting enough sex education/dont really care/are so promiscuous that it doesnt matter/all of the above.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Lyrical92

No MD
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

What
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You see number 8? and i mean hell number 2 is basically the same state.....i can assume the surrounding areas are bad too.

heads to CVS to re-up on condoms
Mannn i dont count Baltimore part of MD. Nahh 
laugh.gif

But damn DC is crazy
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

But they don't hear you though...

They really don't though.

Back
Top Bottom