dont wanna wait too long for CDP? Come to bayfair

hey guys I'm at bayfair mall right now and they. Are gonna hand out the wristbands at like four oclock and there is only five people in line right now. Ifyou guys need a place to get them and donn wanna wait too long come here.

I'm not sure about hilltop, I know that they do the wristbands, but last time I remember they handed them out late at night. They should have plenty ofthem there though. NTSF always has people lined up, so I bet there were people there. Stoneridge should have gotten them as well, but I don't know if theydo the wristbands or if they just let people wait early. Wish you guys coulda came, bayfair has like 45 pairs, not including the kids sizes at footlocker, andthere wasn't more than 10 people until about 3:55. I was really surprised, but this wasn't hard to get at all.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

I'm not sure about hilltop, I know that they do the wristbands, but last time I remember they handed them out late at night. They should have plenty of them there though. NTSF always has people lined up, so I bet there were people there. Stoneridge should have gotten them as well, but I don't know if they do the wristbands or if they just let people wait early. Wish you guys coulda came, bayfair has like 45 pairs, not including the kids sizes at footlocker, and there wasn't more than 10 people until about 3:55. I was really surprised, but this wasn't hard to get at all.

Koo, now I have a spot to get VII/XVI package. Hilltop is getting a little too popular for me.
laugh.gif

yea bayfair is cool. Just hit me up when its close to release date so I can let you know the deal with bayfair. I don't know what happened with it bayfairused to have hella people there tryin to get their js but I don't know about today. People even came this morning at like 8 and got wristbands and I thinkthey did get a pair.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

yea bayfair is cool. Just hit me up when its close to release date so I can let you know the deal with bayfair. I don't know what happened with it bayfair used to have hella people there tryin to get their js but I don't know about today. People even came this morning at like 8 and got wristbands and I think they did get a pair.

Oh yeah mos. def. I'm a little familiar with San Leandro, I use to live on 163rd, but I'm sure Bayfair changed a lot since the last time I beenthere.

Back
Top Bottom