Dont watch the lakers...would they be in the finals with Bynum?

or did he slow them down? did Bynum and Gasol play together......i only watch my teams in every sport so idk.

imo yes they would still be there. But who knows how they will co-exist?

But I do know that some team tryin to match up with Bynum, Gasol, and Odom is not going to be easy. And we haven't even mentioned how to match up withKobe, so yeah.

Who knows if they probably would have made the Finals with Bynum.

Bynum was effective when he was playing. He wasn't dominating nor close to that but he played a key role when he was playing and helped us out defensivelyin the paint and with boards.

And no, Gasol and Bynum never played together.

So we at least have something to look forward to for next season.

naw they would be a worse team with someone of the talent of bynum
eyes.gif

Are you asking if the Lakers would still be in the Finals had Bynum not gotten hurt (which means with no Gasol) or if Bynum came back from injury prior to theplayoffs (which means Bynum and Gasol both playing together)?

KB8sandiego wrote:

So we at least have something to look forward to for next season.

That's something that has me pumped, imagine having a chance to win a chip, and then adding a 21 year old big man lottery pick the next season. Thatessentially is what we will be doing.
pimp.gif

if bynum never got injured they possibly wouldnt have gotten gasol. the main reason aside from kwame being trash that they traded for gasol was because bynumgot injured.

we wont really know how Bynum will adjust his game to Gasol's game and vice versa and also if their play together would benefit the team or not.

we will find out next year...stay tuned!
pimp.gif

I don't really understand the logic of the question.

Obviously, if they're in the Finals now, how would they do worse if they added a 21-year old Center that puts up good #s?

Not a lakers fan, but
laugh.gif
at people assuming just cause they got Bynum back they would still be in the finals

Who knows if he would have messed up the chemistry when he came back.

Good question, but I don't think we would really know.

Bynum adds a shot blocker, rebounder, and offensive presence.

So it's gonna be ridiculous when Gasol and Bynum suit up side by side.

I cannot wait.

Some of yall dont kno what your talkin about

How would having Bynum "mess up the chemistry?" All they would ask him to do is board, block shots and get putbacks...Its not like he is some hugeoffensive threat who needs a bunch of touches.

^I don't care if Kobe averages 15, we're already arguably the best offensive team in the league, when Bynum comes back, good night to everyone else.

Originally Posted by PAsSback

Some of yall dont kno what your talkin about

How would having Bynum "mess up the chemistry?" All they would ask him to do is board, block shots and get putbacks...Its not like he is some huge offensive threat who needs a bunch of touches.

Cause things can be strange that way....

We won't know until next season.

jordanfanatic23 wrote:
^I don't care if Kobe averages 15, we're already arguably the best offensive team in the league, when Bynum comes back, good night to everyone else.

I want Kobe's minutes and points significantly reduced next season so he'll be ready for the playoffs. With the team he has now, he doesn'thave to do as much as previous seasons/

Dfish/Kobe/Odem/gasol/bynum. that starting line up alone makes them a favorite to win it next season

Back
Top Bottom