Don't You Hate it When a Girl Rocks Buttershoes? (Hot Chicks + Video Inside) Women in Shoes Apprecia

It's all about variety... The more she can pull off and make look good the better....

I'm getting older so sneakers are less of the equation now-a-days but being a Sneaker Connoisseur when I see a girl with a nice pair of sneakers on it catches my eye instantly.. If I see the same girl on multiple occasions and nice sneakers each time she gets 2 thumbs up...

If I see a girl wearing sneakers and they are all dirty, etc. I pass over her because your appearance does matter as you get through your 20s (as much as we all say it doesn't, it does).. And that lack of giving a damn is a poor reflection on yourself.

Nonetheless.. A girl with the dress and heels and a clutch on Monday (looking great) and that same girl with T-Shirt Jeans and a Backpack on Tuesday (looking great) gets me trippin' instantly...

It's all about variety... The more she can pull off and make look good the better....

I'm getting older so sneakers are less of the equation now-a-days but being a Sneaker Connoisseur when I see a girl with a nice pair of sneakers on it catches my eye instantly.. If I see the same girl on multiple occasions and nice sneakers each time she gets 2 thumbs up...

If I see a girl wearing sneakers and they are all dirty, etc. I pass over her because your appearance does matter as you get through your 20s (as much as we all say it doesn't, it does).. And that lack of giving a damn is a poor reflection on yourself.

Nonetheless.. A girl with the dress and heels and a clutch on Monday (looking great) and that same girl with T-Shirt Jeans and a Backpack on Tuesday (looking great) gets me trippin' instantly...

I think shoes do say a lot about a person but they are never a deal breaker or maker

But a hot girl is nice kicks > hot girl in beat sketchers

but hot girl in clogs > ginger in frees

I think shoes do say a lot about a person but they are never a deal breaker or maker

But a hot girl is nice kicks > hot girl in beat sketchers

but hot girl in clogs > ginger in frees

There's a time and a place for everything. It's not what you wear, it's how and when.

There's a time and a place for everything. It's not what you wear, it's how and when.

This must be your first time in General, otherwise you would've known that posting anything sneaker related is a no no.

This must be your first time in General, otherwise you would've known that posting anything sneaker related is a no no.

Originally Posted by Though

Originally Posted by EMendoza93

Chicks in skinny jeans with sandals and their nails done
pimp.gif
GIrls in flats or heels>
tongue.gif

pimp.gif

I love to see a chick in a fresh pair of kicks. I love female sneakerheads. but I also like to see them in nice pair of shoes whether heel or flats as well.

I love to see a chick in a fresh pair of kicks. I love female sneakerheads. but I also like to see them in nice pair of shoes whether heel or flats as well.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

boots>heels>flats>sandals>sneakers
Different strokes for different folks.

I don't have a order like this, but sneakers, especially Jordan's is always last for me

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

boots>heels>flats>sandals>sneakers
Different strokes for different folks.

I don't have a order like this, but sneakers, especially Jordan's is always last for me

Back
Top Bottom