Dont you hate it when your parents.......

compare you to your older siblings??? they tell you "why cant you be like your brother," or they tell you something else.dont you hate that?it justpisses me off.

laugh.gif
no

When my brother went to HS, my parents were a lot more lenient with him regarding curfews and chores compared to me when I was growing up. But that's howit is, the first born is always the one to get the most strict side of the parents compared to the younger siblings.

^^ you just contradicted yourself in your own post

you said your parents were more lenient with him
then you said the 1st child always gets the stricter side

CONTRADICTION!!!!

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

When my brother went to HS, my parents were a lot more lenient with him regarding curfews and chores compared to me when I was growing up. But that's how it is, the first born is always the one to get the most strict side of the parents compared to the younger siblings.

that is pretty true....i get to do a lot of things my bro didnt get to do.

Originally Posted by Flexo vs Bender

^^ you just contradicted yourself in your own post

you said your parents were more lenient with him
then you said the 1st child always gets the stricter side

CONTRADICTION!!!!

2zecmyw.jpg

I used to get that all the time years ago, even extending over to cousins and young uncles/aunts...

...but what I love is the fact that I no longer hear it.

Leads me to believe that it only means one thing.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

I used to get that all the time years ago, even extending over to cousins and young uncles/aunts...

...but what I love is the fact that I no longer hear it.

Leads me to believe that it only means one thing.
pimp.gif
lucky
mad.gif
it only happens when i do something bad

i get told to grow up and act more mature like your brother and sister and its like when i'm 20 i will be more mature. Friggen 7 years is a big difference

Its the worst when youre the only. Im 19 and basically had my life snatched away from me, just because of a little
pimp.gif
. Car, cellphone, keys to the frigginhouse taken away. Thank god i have a little side crib on the low tho
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom