Don't you just "LOVE" the day after a night out? VOL. 2

iblink

Banned
nerd.gif
What with the:

hang overs

the bank account that's damn near at $0

the having to call everyone you drunk dialed and apologize, only to hear them tell you they're used to your shenanigans by now

the girl you're interested being upset with you because you were flirting with her room mate

the stomach ache from drinking shots of 151

Get em'

hahahah yea that sucks but ive been better lately and instead of drunk dial ill drunk text:.

I put myself out there for NT's amusement. I don't see how me and Rilla got alot in common, but w/e, let's hear it.

Originally Posted by gueser

hahahah yea that sucks but ive been better lately and instead of drunk dial ill drunk text:.

Man, I tried to take it down to texting, but my damn phone takes the liberty to call people anyway... tell me how I "called" my mom like 4 times at 3in the morning? Needless to say, I'm avoiding our next conversation.

But my drunk texts are always sloppy and *!#%, no wonder some people don't reply.

Originally Posted by iBlink

I put myself out there for NT's amusement. I don't see how me and Rilla got alot in common, but w/e, let's hear it.

Kuz we dont like u either!

laugh.gif
j/k

I believe rilla made a similar thread a couple days ago. I think thats what he's referring too

No lie, I ran into this chick I met my freshman year last night/ this morning... she's of the darker persuasion so my boys no damn well that's not mysteeze. She's definitely an undesirable for lack of a better word... but she's not ugly; just not the main chick you'd mess with sober. I look inmy phone this morning and see messages I sent tombout "Where you at" "Come through" and she responds with "What's your aptnumber". Had I not passed out, I would have made a different thread today.

Sleeping with that one UNAPPRECIATION
laugh.gif

I that's exactly what they mean.

Some dudes on NT take things too seriously. I'm not about to get hurt if someone takes a jab at me and call them out on some "I know you wouldn'tpop off if this were real life" steeze. It's just the internetz.

Some dudes on NT take things too seriously. I'm not about to get hurt if someone takes a jab at me and call them out on some "I know you wouldn't pop off if this were real life" steeze. It's just the internetz.

So are you trying to gain e-fame, get banned, get roasted, or a combo of all three at the same time?

I didn't put that much thought into this thread pimp. I'm definitely not trying to get banned. e-fame is ridiculous... it just means more people willreply to your threads. If someone tries to roast, so be it, it's a message board.

So whatever happens, happens. I just wanted to make a thread about the day after you got wasted.

I didn't put that much thought into this thread pimp. I'm definitely not trying to get banned. e-fame is ridiculous... it just means more people will reply to your threads. If someone tries to roast, so be it, it's a message board.

So whatever happens, happens. I just wanted to make a thread about the day after you got wasted.

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom