Donyell Marshall - Where's my jersey? VID

roll.gif

Cavs reserve Donyell Marshall had his teammates rolling late in the first quarter when he accidentally took off both his warm-up shirt and jersey entering the game. The entire Cavs bench broke out in hysterics

moz-screenshot.jpg
see what happens when you haven't played since Nov 2, 2007?

I left my house literally 30 seconds before that happened and I had to hear it on the radio in my car. Thanks for the vid, especially with Calabro calling it.

Originally Posted by jmal519

is that a tat of wolverine on donyell's ankle
nerd.gif

Exactly what I was saying...
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn he musta got that one when he was a youngin

Stop Od'ing Bron
yo, i HATE when dudes be doin that, its ok to laugh. its ok to laugh really hard. its ok to roll around the floor laughing or whatever.

but there is NO NEED to be grabbin me when you're doin it. none. dont touch me +#%!$$!#!%#%
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Ok, Lebron it was slightly humorous, but not THAT funny. I bet he let out a few Flava Flav type laugh sounds too.

it's funny, considering he went to check in the game thinking his performance tank was his jersey. wasn't that the case?

yeh its pretty darn funny. anytime you go to check in to a game and forget your jersey its funny.

the guy on sportscenter called it a wife beater and at the end of the show he apologized for using a derogatory term. now that was funny

Originally Posted by wohcttank

the guy on sportscenter called it a wife beater and at the end of the show he apologized for using a derogatory term. now that was funny

roll.gif
dang, i missed that. i was watching SC and missed the beginning ofthis and i didn't watch the end to see him apologize. lebron did blow it out of proportion. i mean, it was funny, but not that funny.

51a832f04319ca1dfa7d4dfecd3afa25-getty-76076106ab014_cavs_sonics.jpg

Cmon now, how out of the loop do you have to be go up to the scorer's table with your wife beater on in front of 13,000?

Originally Posted by dyyhard

51a832f04319ca1dfa7d4dfecd3afa25-getty-76076106ab014_cavs_sonics.jpg

Cmon now, how out of the loop do you have to be go up to the scorer's table with your wife beater on in front of 13,000?
in dude's defense, he didn't really walk up to the scorer's table just wearing a wife beater. he had all his warmup gear on and when hetook of the shirt his jersey just went with it. funny to see it when it happened though

I don't get why ya'll are saying this isn't funny, I got a chuckle out of it.

I don't thnk 'Bron is OD'ing, 'cause it's his prank, I would be rolling if I would have put one of my friends on the spot like that in arec league game. The prank was pulled in an NBA game.

As an outsider I chuckled, but if it was me pulling the prank, I would be
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom