DOPE BARACK OBAMA TEE

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=170212587695

obam.jpg

How you gonna make a beanpole like Obama look chubby and bloated? It doesnt even come close to looking like him.

Upper Playground Obama shirts doo doo all over this one.

Edit: Also, the little equation at the bottom is silly. Whether you vote or not, Bush is gone.

Why does it have Bush crossed out? It's not like he has a chance to run again. Shirt itself is ugly and very played out.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

with some OLY VIIs

eek.gif

That is the first thing that pop in my head. I don't even rock mine because it's hard to match those colors, but now I got a reason too,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

How you gonna make a beanpole like Obama look chubby and bloated? It doesnt even come close to looking like him.

Upper Playground Obama shirts doo doo all over this one.

Edit: Also, the little equation at the bottom is silly. Whether you vote or not, Bush is gone.

If I was to guess I'd say they were trynna make Obama resemble Jay-Z because of the $$%* he did the other day.

2ptp1s0.jpg

I prefer this one. "Obama Says Knock You Out!'. Goes perfect with my Huff Quakes.
smokin.gif

fc76fs.jpg

By the way, does anyone know hows the fit on that shirt from Karmaloop?

lame IMO, i dunno why they have him wearing a hat like that and looking overweight.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

I prefer this one. "Obama Says Knock You Out!'. Goes perfect with my Huff Quakes.
smokin.gif

fc76fs.jpg

By the way, does anyone know hows the fit on that shirt from Karmaloop?

why would you take the pic from your crotch?

Woulda been cool if you just stood up and took it so we could see how it looks....

Back
Top Bottom