DOPE Tee to match Eggplants!!

It's amazing that Nike Talk is full of haters.
Do any of you have girlfriends?

For the record.
Rocksmith bit Vandal-A's RUN NYC tee. Do your homework!!
And that What the dunk shirt came out like 2 years after there footprint tee.
There clothes have been selling at Packers for years...

Bye Haters!!

ha this must be some miraculous tee shirt to make a whole new post about it and beg people to find the pics of it

anyhow who cares what someone else wears with it. and who wants to continue matching up anything. these are purple foams. they are gonna look dope with almostanything as long as its sensible

one thing it probably wont look dope with is some ghetto all purple outfit.

Let me guess, you can't dress so you post daily on NSB and ISS asking people what should you wear to school the next day, am I right?

Just wear a black/purple shirt/hoody or hell even a grey hoody with these. Too much matching is tacky.

hmmmm it got the 1-cent logo, okay..?! cool. But I got a better LRG shirt than this.... 10-fold. Dis shirt is just.....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

I just cant see myself rocking fitteds anymore...im 25 now and feel like Ive outgrown the whole fitted look. this shirt and some black jeans do justice...

indifferent.gif

last time i checked major leaguers are grown adults

I'd cop. Nothing to go crazy, but if I saw in person I'd prolly cop. No need to go hunting for it.

wow~
the tee 28?!
made me wanna customize some tee by myself and get a 10 bucks tee screen print on my plain tee from the mall carts!
28 is really not worth it smh...

idea is ok, not tht sick...

i got purple EVA-01 tee to match it~ i luv it!
lol

Back
Top Bottom