Double Nickel

5 colorways of the XI's represented here

l_be3a3931a08e4cce8d7013d49074e1a3.jpg

*shrugs*

EL.. I was thinkin.. I don't wear a Wallet or is the term Carry one..

BUT

If you had a version of this which was more like a Card holder with no folding to it I would buy several... I usually only carry around my credit cards in theback portion of my phone and my cash in my pocket..

Do you make something like that?.. If so.. I'd buy a one of one.. and they dont even have to be XI inspired..

Dude..open up an EL Online Store already!!!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

BUT

If you had a version of this which was more like a Card holder with no folding to it I would buy several... I usually only carry around my credit cards in the back portion of my phone and my cash in my pocket..

Do you make something like that?.. If so.. I'd buy a one of one.. and they dont even have to be XI inspired..

I've been considering making things other than tri-fold wallets, and a cardholder seems easy enough

as for the online store
eyes.gif
, I was supposed to have that up and runningback in August but the guy doing it for me flaked, and I have NO clue about web stuff

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by RockDeep

BUT

If you had a version of this which was more like a Card holder with no folding to it I would buy several... I usually only carry around my credit cards in the back portion of my phone and my cash in my pocket..

I've been considering making things other than tri-fold wallets, and a cardholder seems easy enough

as for the online store
eyes.gif
, I was supposed to have that up and running back in August but the guy doing it for me flaked, and I have NO clue about web stuff

Bruh.. this would be the perfect time to have you come into the DMV forum and have me introduce you to Lavan who just got all his stuff off the ground for hisline for Everyday Pple. Holla at me offline..

Back
Top Bottom