Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

hmm I don't know about that any 1's over any 8's theory.

I'd much rather have aquas or playoff 8's over hare 1's or 90% of all of colors and models ever came out for the 1's 
laugh.gif

yeah DSM are dropping, but it will go back up so buy now if you're looking to get it. DB8's were dropping for a bit at first as well, my friend couldn't move his pair for $500 a week after RD. 

Dover prices will go back up, whoever wants em should scoop soon before that happens

everyone saying the price is dropping but i havent seen one sell for less the 700$ on ebay
thats about right for the dropped price. Prices were $850-$1000 realistically being sold on RD. Started dipping down now, you can see most of the ebay listings priced at $800 which you can probably negotiate. 

I see alot of ppl that didnt cop hating saying these are trash. I honestly like em and i think they will definitely rise in price. So yea cop em now just like the frags before it gets out of hand.

yeah DSM are dropping, but it will go back up so buy now if you're looking to get it. DB8's were dropping for a bit at first as well, my friend couldn't move his pair for $500 a week after RD. 

I did he swap, helped my friend out and I can diversify the vault a little bit while I'm at it

Pretty psyched to receive mine finally..but 1 of the metal cap for the screws of the shoelaces is missing. Wtf man! Emailed DSM London.. Crossing fingers now.

Back
Top Bottom