Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

i think i probably jumped the gun at $600 from kick crew. i think whoever wants these should wait it out a little longer. i think prices will settle around $500 over the next week or 2.

Last edited:
Son of a gun...missing one Jordan lace tip! Order from Eshopny

Sucks man. I wonder where all these lace tips are. When my brother picked up my pair from DSMNY, the ones on my left shoe were almost completely screwed off.

I'm going to invest in Loctite I guess. I won't use my heavy-duty automotive, or maybe I will; I don't foresee me wanting them to screw off.

i feel you, one of my tips was dangling and almost feel off

i think most tips are in stockrooms / warehouses the hole on top of the box does not help either 

Sucks man. I wonder where all these lace tips are. When my brother picked up my pair from DSMNY, the ones on my left shoe were almost completely screwed off.

I'm going to invest in Loctite I guess. I won't use my heavy-duty automotive, or maybe I will; I don't foresee me wanting them to screw off.

Keep in mind that you need to unscrew the tips in order to get the laces through the eyelets.

Keep in mind that you need to unscrew the tips in order to get the laces through the eyelets.

True. I didn't even realize that. Good looking. Although I won't do a lace swap it's something to think about. I'll just get the lite Loctite.

Last edited:
Just need opinions, without any sarcasms or flaming, is $750 shipped a good price? I might pull the trigger on that deal if so.

yup prices should settle by this weekend or so, my boy just copped at 450 cash meet up 

he worked the seller with a 1-2 combo then a upper cut! 

i think i probably jumped the gun at $600 from kick crew. i think whoever wants these should wait it out a little longer. i think prices will settle around $500 over the next week or 2.
I hope so. Everyone I've asked so for size 11, PP invoice, won't go below $700

did you try flee bay?  i am seeing sz 11 sellers that you should be able to work out a much better price than 700 pp inv. 

Just be patient some consignment shops have these for 700-750, there are definitely individual sellers who will go well below that.

Back
Top Bottom