Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

Sleep is the cousin of death (and the difference between retail and resale). 8am would work for me.
That's deep bro

Gonna get this inked on myself one day

laugh.gif

DSM website should release these at midnight westcoast time to makeup for it only being a NY release. I can dream can't I?

Last edited:

I would cop for retail as a consolation prize for the Black and Gold 1s as I don't want to drop 1.5K
i was talking about the "Jordan 1 Chi 2013 > DSM" co-sign, so harsh lol. but i feel you about wanting to cop for retail

i was talking about the "Jordan 1 Chi 2013 > DSM" co-sign, so harsh lol. but i feel you about wanting to cop for retail
Lol, The 2013  Jordan 1 Chicago is the worst quality Jordan that I own. However it is my favourite Jordan model.

I can't wait until May 30th to cop the new retro
nthat.gif

Last edited:
i stronly believe these will resell way below fragments..resellers believe they can buy a house with these. i don't see them selling on ebay at all..

i stronly believe these will resell way below fragments..resellers believe they can buy a house with these. i don't see them selling on ebay at all..
I think JB has done a good job with increasing production numbers in retroes this year, which in turn leads to reduced resell prices

I don't think anyone's putting their kids through college with these either. But frags released from a good bit of websites (Kickz, Hanon, some US spots, and especially NDC where as (as of now) the DSMs are only from one retailer.

Back
Top Bottom