Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

No lace tip? They're no good now, You should give those kicks up to a nter for retail

No lace tip? They're no good now, You should give those kicks up to a nter for retail
I'm picky when it comes to ish like this 
laugh.gif

I'm picky when it comes to ish like this :lol:
:lol: I feel you, but at retail for a pair like this can't be too picky. Put it this way, would you rather get one at retail with a missing tip or pay 700 and receive all tips?

Last edited:
$500 for these???

Man why do yall let these prices grow to that level of absurdity all the time smh

On to the next shoe

anybody else's pair come with missing shoe lace tip? Just got mine in from DSML
I think 2 other members were also missing the tips. The tips are nice but just a little irked that it doesn't screw all the way to cover the silver piece. It does screw out pretty easy and can be lost real easy. My suggestions, buy some weak loctite from home depot. It's strong enough to keep it from unscrewing due to wear but still relatively easy to unscrew by hand. 

$500 for these???

Man why do yall let these prices grow to that level of absurdity all the time smh

On to the next shoe
$500 is actually considered low for these. As far as your comment goes, it's very open ended and I'd hate to open that can of worms. 

Man I really wish Nike would hook you guys up with some new lace tips. That's a shame that they are missing. Hopefully if you ask Nike they will hook it up. Good luck!

$500 for these???

On to the next shoe
that train left the station awhile ago. these are compared to the last similar release, as will the next limited 1. people not gonna charge/pay one price for frags and then suddenly decide that resale on kicks is now $20 over retail. every shoe would have to drop in resale value for this to happen - and while i wouldn't complain, it aint likely

Whats funny here is no one wanted the blue zincs when they initially dropped, but everyone drooling for the DSM 1's?

They're BASICALLY the same shoe, one with/without NIKE AIR.

And no im not salty for not having them because the Zincs they i have are just fine with me.

it's the name of this game. Nike can put a small logo and call it a limited release and they will fetch hundreds$$$ more in resale than smiliar "general release" shoe. To uneducaed eyes they may look the same but it ain't so in this sneakerhead community.

And I totally would like to mention that Zincs are not anywhere near similar as the DSMs. DSMs are a part of the remastered version. They are basically different shoes than any recent 1s, they feel totally different when worn, and they are noticeably different in looks especially on the rear part of the shoes. I own all 3 remastered 1s. (Frags, Laser1, and 3 pairs of DSMs..my IG is temignipub) and I can tell you the DSMs have the best quality of all three remastered 1s that came out so far.

I personally like the Fragments the most (due to the colorway) but the DSMs are in another league as far as the quality goes due to the nature of Patent leather, near perfect stitchings, and premium laces they used on them.

that would actually be a big deal to me ngl.

my pair is scheduled for tomorrow. Pray to god it isnt missing anything.

Last edited:
Bummer that my tag came over on one pair- not too much, one line of text but you can see it is different. Otherwise pretty perfect. 

usually hate shipping talk, but paid 15 for the expedited and they gave me a tuesday delivery date. for some reason it started out in lake success, ny. now it says it's been in jamaica, queens the whole time, went to newark and sat in jamaica , queens all yesterday because it wasn't "due for delivery" until today. 
mean.gif
 should have them in by today but geez

Whats funny here is no one wanted the blue zincs when they initially dropped, but everyone drooling for the DSM 1's?

They're BASICALLY the same shoe, one with/without NIKE AIR.

And no im not salty for not having them because the Zincs they i have are just fine with me.
you're on a forum talking about sneakers - we're sneaker nerds lol. what some people would call "small differences" mean the world to us. in that frame of thinking, zincs and dsm are not on the same planet. 

Back
Top Bottom