Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

Yeah I DEF aint goin THAT low with my pair...

Was hoping to swap for pinnacles but that pinnacle market shot thru the roof...

Bout to wait it out a bit... Had a trade worked out for DS Prelude 1's but other dude got cold feet last minute...

At this point, I'd swap for some jeters... WOrst case, I just throw these on one day when i'm bored...

Size?

I have someone offering me their pair for $500 but I have to make a couple moves with some of these kicks first. Smh.

Yeah I DEF aint goin THAT low with my pair...

Was hoping to swap for pinnacles but that pinnacle market shot thru the roof...

Bout to wait it out a bit... Had a trade worked out for DS Prelude 1's but other dude got cold feet last minute...

At this point, I'd swap for some jeters... WOrst case, I just throw these on one day when i'm bored...
I don't think it's that low is I could of waited a couple more days I think I could of pressed him for 450 but yeah prices are falling on these for now everyone who has the money has their pair or isn't payin the 800-1k prices on the bay we will see what happens in a couple months

I have a size 10 pair along with the shirt in a Large. I would love to trade for some Jeter 1's...

And for those who got negative response from dsm for the missing lace tips..mine arrived, you can show this pic to customer service..

sent dsmny the pic n message they arentt trying to hear it , saying its a nike flaw and that their out of tips.

sent dsmny the pic n message they arentt trying to hear it , saying its a nike flaw and that their out of tips.
that's BS man they should of allocated them better. They need to do something about this ASAP, Nike reps have been spotty doing anything about it lately they have been stingy with those codes.... People been abusing it

This is bs, everyone asking DSML nicely received a set of 4 (!!) spare screws... That's what i call Customer service!
They shouldnt blame it on Nike, but solve that issue for you!
I

Kickscrew dropped their Dovers back down to 500... I got mine from them. Legit and super fast shipping. They have a 10, 10.5 and a 12

Kickscrew dropped their Dovers back down to 500... I got mine from them. Legit and super fast shipping. They have a 10, 10.5 and a 12
nice catch man wish they had a 13 or 14 I would double up... Prices are dropping for sure who knows if they will go back up...

Once the market starts to dry up, these will raise in price. Hold on to your pairs and don't settle.
spoken like a true reseller 
laugh.gif

Hate that the dunks showed up on NDC but not these 1s.
I hate more that I wouldn't even have been able to copp on NDC lol

I contacted DSM L today about lace tips since people were getting through and they said that tips were already sent to me on a previous request. So they must be back filling the previous emails and I should have them shortly. Be on the look out if you asked for replacements

I still cant believe how many people were missing lace tips glad to see they are helping those out though in need of them 

how does something like that even happen. You guys think people were stealing them or people who checked them before getting shipped to stores just didnt care to look and make sure everything is good 

i'm a little salty KC went back down to $500. i shoulda waited considering they still sitting in the box. i kinda wanna double... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom