Down in Miami @ Club LIV trying to stay Faithful but these o's love Bosa | Pat's gonna pass doe..Nah, That ain't it Chief | 49ers v. Chiefs | SB LIV |

651's Bookie Bets

• 49ers

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Over 52.5

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Under 52.5

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Will you watch J.Lo and Shakira pop, lock and drop it?

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imagine trusting Andy "size 72 pants" Reid over the offensive genius, Kyle "Yeezy's" Shannahan

5E5403EE-385E-41C1-8C86-3BC9E855C206.gif

Imagine trusting Andy "size 72 pants" Reid over the offensive genius, Kyle "Yeezy's" Shannahan

imagine trusting the "offensive genius" who had one of the biggest choke jobs in NFL superbowl history as an OC at that :lol:

I remember they called another dude last superbowl an offensive genius too.

imagine trusting the "offensive genius" who had one of the biggest choke jobs in NFL superbowl history as an OC at that :lol:

Low blow :rofl: . Never forget.

49ers lose tonight a lot of dudes in here gonna be butt heart and their hearts broken. They already sound cocky so I expect the inevitable probably.

Low blow :rofl: . Never forget.

49ers lose tonight a lot of dudes in here gonna be butt heart and their hearts broken. They already sound cocky so I expect the inevitable probably.

nah most of us weren’t even expecting to make the playoffs this year. This season has surpassed all expectations and most of us are just glad to see the 49ers competing and out of the Chip Kelly era

that guy always talks greasy then cries all game long about flags

You're right, we sound cocky when Chief players are saying "we haven't seen a defensive end like him", yet we've faced 10+ guys with better numbers. Or Tyreke "I beat my wife and kids" Hill, crowning himself a champion already.

The Chiefs have a historically bad defense against the run, and with that talk of the Chiefs having a "prolific" offense, the niners have scored, you guess it more points than the Chiefs this year. If you stop listening to the "talking heads", the same guys that are saying the niners should cut Jimmy G if they lose this game, you'll see that the niners should be the significant favorites this game.

I'll be at the game but don't sit here and act like Niner fans have no right to be confident.

49ers vs Chiefs aka The MAGA vs Biscuit Boyz bowl. Man I really like Andy Reid. Don’t know who I want to win.

I'm good on who ever wins.

My money is on the 9ners and the under but if Pat wins I'll be happy for the young man.

Been going back and forth between teams all week but right now, with all the history behind it, thinking it might not be the best idea picking against a dominant defensive unit in the big game :lol:

If it becomes a shootout I'd 100% give KC the edge but I can't really see that happening against that front 7 on a neutral site and SF's secondary is opportunistic as hell and has been playing some of their best football against the best offenses down the stretch so would have to give them the edge heading into the game.

If Jimmy and co can have a clean, turnover free game, pretty sure they'll be lifting Lombardi #6 tonight but it's not gonna be easy with KC's defense leveling up in the playoffs

Really would not be mad at either outcome for once :lol:, just hoping for an entertaining game for everyone after last year

Everything in me says pick the niners ... history says a dominant dline will take down goat tier offenses in a matchup of strengths (pats giants /Seahawks broncos/ broncos panthers)...

with all that said gimme the Chiefs and the points...

I’ll take the over...

no I will not watch the halftime show...

with everyone predicting a high scoring game, watch it be a defensive battle :lol:

It’s going to be a good one. If the 49ers win, Ima be wasted and celebrating and soaking the moment up.

If they lose, I’ll give KC props, still be wasted but it won’t be as fun.

I actually like KC and Mahomes. I just don’t want it to be their moment today.

Glad I get to watch this game stress free for the first time in over a decade

Couldnt root for Pats because I’m a Jets fan and Peyton was my favorite QB so I don’t have to worry about him getting washed

Enjoy the night fellas :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom