Down in Miami @ Club LIV trying to stay Faithful but these o's love Bosa | Pat's gonna pass doe..Nah, That ain't it Chief | 49ers v. Chiefs | SB LIV |

651's Bookie Bets

• 49ers

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Over 52.5

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Under 52.5

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Will you watch J.Lo and Shakira pop, lock and drop it?

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They always say it's the start of a run when a young upstart squad gets to the big game but it feels different for this KC squad tbh

Recency bias aside,they've got a legitimate generational talent that's the best and most impactful player in the game in his 3rd year...

If they can keep most of the gang together while staying healthy during his prime, wouldn't bet against them stacking rings man

plus a ton of changes coming in afc.. they got guys they should move to free up money (like Sammy Watkins)

them and ravens have great foundations to build from

You are what your mom is, that’s what they say at the hospital. Technically he’s black but I’m sure he identifies more with his white side.

Either way, phenomenal talent but he doesn’t deserve the MVP tonight.
2885B8DB-E0AF-437B-824D-350B0FEEAC6F.jpeg

based on your logic, this dude is a white German

dude is the goat at developing QBs.. but don’t know if some of the QBs he has succeeded with would have the same careers without him, so can’t say it’s a talent judging skill (while that is important)
I thought he was crazy when he moved up for Mahomes. Many of us thought he was reaching.

He doesn’t identify as one unless it’s changed. When you’re mixed, you pick a side. We know what side Mahomes picks. It is what it is.

the world don’t let you pick a damn side.. this dude get in trouble tomorrow AND he and you will learn real quick how black he is

Why we acting like his pops was some deadbeat and was primarily raised by his mom's? His dad was a professional athlete and raised him to be the same thing. You really think be doesn't identify with what his pops is?
His pops seems like a biscuit boy from what I’ve heard. Pat was literally out here supporting George Zimmerman. I’m sure if his dad was a real one Pat would know better,

dude is the goat at developing QBs.. but don’t know if some of the QBs he has succeeded with would have the same careers without him, so can’t say it’s a talent judging skill (while that is important)
Literally pretty much every great QB has had a great system behind them so I can't knock the likes of McNabb, Vick, Foles, Smith or Mahomes for taking their games to another level under him.

That's a credit to Andy's offensive genius but those QB's definitely complemented his ideas really well

Why we acting like his pops was some deadbeat and was primarily raised by his mom's? His dad was a professional athlete and raised him to be the same thing. You really think be doesn't identify with what his pops is?

exactly had him around pro athletes and getting exposure from a super young age

this ain’t a situation like say jalen rose, where dude never met his father and grew up poor even thought his dad played in the league and was a one time no 1 overall pick

2885B8DB-E0AF-437B-824D-350B0FEEAC6F.jpeg

based on your logic, this dude is a white German

MY logic? Ask a doctor or a nurse. I don’t give a **** what Mahomes identifies as, he doesn’t represent me.

Funny as hell I gotta boy that’s half black and half white. He’s lighter than Mahomes or looks whiter than Mahomes. He signed black on some paperwork at school and the teacher made him change it to white.

Back
Top Bottom