Downtown Crossing in Boston,Ma

so my friend told me theres a skate shop in downtown crossing....but its "hidden" near some electronic store...can anyone confirm this?
he said they had a Nike SB account too

He is most likely talking about True East and it is not hidden. If your coming from Winter st, go to Bromfield st past City Sports and take a right onProvidence st and it will be on the right side.

What he said ^. It's on a cut street but far from hidden. Pretty chill shop, cool people there & yes they have an SB account.

oh alright. thanks for the info guys. then im gonna probably drop by the next time i go to downtown crossing, which is in like 2 weeks

^ If you coming from H&M go up Bromfield st and take the first right onto Providence st. I actually stopped by yesterday, the has a lot of the recent SBstuff including the new trainers that are
smokin.gif

^Their prices are fair usually when the shoe has hype they jack up the price a little, not as bad as Laced. Concepts has always sold SBs at retail.

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

^Their prices are fair usually when the shoe has hype they jack up the price a little, not as bad as Laced. Concepts has always sold SBs at retail.

Concepts is my fams and is usually good on keeping prices at box but "always" is blatantly untrue. Dooms, Money Cats, plenty of older $*%@ backin the day. Someone told me marshalls were 110 just the other week. Regardless, concepts is runnin boston.

Originally Posted by TJ Xenos

Concepts is my fams and is usually good on keeping prices at box but "always" is blatantly untrue. Dooms, Money Cats, plenty of older $*%@ back in the day. Someone told me marshalls were 110 just the other week. Regardless, concepts is runnin boston.

I stand corrected and now that you mentioned it, I do remember the Money Cats being around 150. But nonetheless they do have the best prices in the Bostonarea.

TJ - I still need to know where you got those Fiberops from the pickup post fam.

Originally Posted by TJ Xenos

Concepts is my fams and is usually good on keeping prices at box but "always" is blatantly untrue. Dooms, Money Cats, plenty of older $*%@ back in the day. Someone told me marshalls were 110 just the other week. Regardless, concepts is runnin boston.

I stand corrected and now that you mentioned it, I do remember the Money Cats being around 150. But nonetheless they do have the best prices in the Boston area.

TJ - I still need to know where you got those Fiberops from the pickup post fam.

I just noticed I had a new pm and replied. This joint needs to pop up in your face (no mo). Anyway, concepts and bodega are usually both very straighton prices although occasionally concepts marks up on hyped releases, and true east usually does even less than concepts, but it is what it is..... Newconcepts is killin em, and the old store isn't to be slept on either.

i stopped by today..................

an hour before they opened
ohwell.gif
...... ill drop by next thursday for sure though

Yeah y'all are right a few joints got hyped I ain't even think about it. Maybe because I didn't care much about the shoe. & Yea bro they gotsome weird hours it changes from summer to winter. Open later and close earlier and $%*%.

Originally Posted by Iceman617

Whats the name of the store? Any tees?

TrueEast, they got some DC and SB stuff they might have other brands too..... I'm not sure

I'm super late but I think I've seen a few Mighty Healthy tees in there. And some local based tees. Along with the SB and DC stuff.

Most of them are chill there's like 1-2 dudes that are pricks.
laugh.gif
Justgotta give them the
eyes.gif
and keep it movin'.

Help me out. Im lookin for some Supras but i don't know which stores carry them. Bodega had a few but not the ones im lookin for.

I think Technical has a few Supras. It's a skate shop on Newbury St. Its up near Johnny Cupcake but on the opposite side of the street. Pretty chill shopbut don't be suprised for hyped up prices due to the location.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom