Dr. Dre & Eminem - I Need A Doctor

It seems like since he got off the drugs he has no emotions. Look at the way he acts now, he's like a damn robot. Has anyone seen him smile or legit laugh in the past 3 or 4 years? He's spittin, but not every song has to sound like Lose Yourself Part 2....

Song is
pimp.gif

Whats this Recovery re-release?

people are asking why he sounds mad? This is a very heartfelt song

he's explaining his anger for dre for not being the leader that he naturally is (in the music industry) by finishing/releasing detox.

Apparently dre has turned really insecure about his abilities to make another classic album. Explains why it's been 10 years.

people are asking why he sounds mad? This is a very heartfelt song

he's explaining his anger for dre for not being the leader that he naturally is (in the music industry) by finishing/releasing detox.

Apparently dre has turned really insecure about his abilities to make another classic album. Explains why it's been 10 years.

Originally Posted by Virt

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

sounds more like a song that will be on the recovery re-release

song is really sick either way

that explains it. link to the re-release info por favor

i saw it on one of these threads. not sure which one
not even sure it's confirmed yet, but basically the same thing he did with relapse when he released it again with some bonus tracks

Originally Posted by Virt

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

sounds more like a song that will be on the recovery re-release

song is really sick either way

that explains it. link to the re-release info por favor

i saw it on one of these threads. not sure which one
not even sure it's confirmed yet, but basically the same thing he did with relapse when he released it again with some bonus tracks

Mess with it, but its probably a recovery re-release joint like someone already said...

Mess with it, but its probably a recovery re-release joint like someone already said...

wack. dre has no style. hes really in that stage where he cant make a good song or be interesting. his caught a case of the em's 50 got it too

wack. dre has no style. hes really in that stage where he cant make a good song or be interesting. his caught a case of the em's 50 got it too

Back
Top Bottom