Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Xbox 360/PS3 Releases October 25th

dragon-ball-z-ultimate-tenkaichi-screenshot-hero-mode-646x325.jpg

Dragon-Ball-Z-Ultimate-Tenkaichi-15.jpg

dragon-ball-z-ultimate-tenkaichi-characters-screenshot-646x325.jpg

Dragon-Ball-Z-Ultimate-Tenkaichi-12.jpg

Dragon-Ball-Z-Ultimate-Tenkaichi-Screenshot-171-646x325.jpg

Wait... I.... huh?

A character creation option in a Dragonball Z game? I've been wanting that $%*# for YEARRSS.

I... son...

...You can create your own character?!

COPPED.

zomg! might be the first game i'll be paying retail for

eyes.gif
@ the level of disrespect for vegeta in that trailer
indifferent.gif

these graphics finally look good. I always said DBZ could be a dope video game but they've never executed. I will play the demo first then most likely buy this/DL
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

zomg! might be the first game i'll be paying retail for

eyes.gif
@ the level of disrespect for vegeta in that trailer
indifferent.gif

Automatic pass. 

This looks good and all, but they should jus' go to cel-shaded graphics and actually make it looks like the TV series.

All these new modes but same story, it's jus' not "fresh" after a while.

The Vegeta slander pissed me off!
But I think the create a character is a great idea... I think that I would rather have them create new attacks for you to use. It will get boring fast by having my guy just do finishing moves I've seen a thousand times.
Also does this span all the way into GT? I hate how I copped one of these games and then the next one came out with more characters and further into the story line.
And my final wish is that they allow you to ascend your character during the fight (Goku can go from Kaioken to SSJ4) instead of having to just pick the character

The last good game was Budokai Tenkaichi 3. I already know this is going to be a pass. Doubt there will be enough characters.

Son they had potential to make like the dopest dbz game ever .yet they only let us make saiyans. We could have been namekians,androids,kais, all types of fly !!+ but nah we gotta be saiyans smh at that bs

Back
Top Bottom