Dragonball Z Appreciation Thread

antidope

Supporter
I went to go bump the last thread but its stuck over on ST so I'm making this one. Without a doubt the greatest Anime of all time, might just be the greatest cartoon ever. Every day after school I would make sure I was in the house by 5 so I could catch DBZ on Toonami. That show had everything, comedy, action, how to cope with loss, you name it.

Vegeta> Everyone else though. WHen I was younger I would rep Gohan to the death of me but now that I'm older and watched the series a month ago, it really is no Contest. Vegeta was DBZ. Vegeta going SS for the first time> the rest of the transformations.

Goku Vs Cell- best fight in the history of the show. One of the few fights that wasnt completely lopsided and had you on the edge of your seat cause I really had no idea who was going to win it when I first saw it.

No need for pics and vids cause you guys already know about the greatness that is DBZ.

Greatness thread

I remember the first episode I saw.....came from from Kindergarten..Goku and Vegeta
url

EPICNESS

random games

Ultimatebattle.jpg

Db_gt_box.jpg

Dragon_Ball_Z_LSW.jpg

url

If this is real

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
:nthat:

even though it can get drawn out at times...there is so much knowledge infused in DBZ...

Last edited:
The most epic well drawn out saga of ALL TIME. The passion and excitement that DBZ brought to my childhood is unmatched.

And GOKU is the greatest.

i need to find a way to watch this online now that i shattered my iphone screen and can't use the jailbreak stream.

sidenote but anyone know if there's a way i could stream videos from my iphone to my macbook?

VEGETA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

inb4 20 plus pages of Vegeta bashing... last thread was hectic
laugh.gif
mean.gif

come at me.

THE DBZ WRITERS WOULD NOT LET VEGETA BE GREAT THO
mean.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Last edited:
i think that its confirmed another DBZ series is coming out but im not sure but i do know for a fact a new DBZ movie is coming out they slowly teasin us :lol:

but DBZ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

all my childhood the main shows that i watched was
DBZ
Pokemon
Gundam

the japanese sure know how to make a good show

i think that its confirmed another DBZ series is coming out but im not sure but i do know for a fact a new DBZ movie is coming out they slowly teasin us
laugh.gif

DBZ
Pokemon
Gundam

WHAT? I had no idea about this, but youre right. Reps for you for making my day. http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/07/dragon-ball-z-2013-movie-story-part-of-series/

If Vegeta doesn't turn Super Saiyan 3 and finally end up on Equal footing with Goku then 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. We know nothing of the 10 year timeskip from Kid Buus death to when Goku met uub, they better make it happen.

This makes sense I was always wondering what this was about.

I was watching DBZ clips like a month ago on YouTube and came across this and was like LOLWUT. Bardock turned Super Saiyan and killed this guy named Chill who I just assumed was Freizas grandfather. I just thought it was fan made and amazing but I guess not. Dragonball Hoshi? http://thedaoofdragonball.com/blog/fans/dragon-ball-hoshi-explained/. I am very confused right now.

Last edited:
i think that its confirmed another DBZ series is coming out but im not sure but i do know for a fact a new DBZ movie is coming out they slowly teasin us :lol:

DBZ

Pokemon

Gundam

WHAT? I had no idea about this, but youre right. Reps for you for making my day. http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/07/dragon-ball-z-2013-movie-story-part-of-series/

If Vegeta doesn't turn Super Saiyan 3 and finally end up on Equal footing with Goku then >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: . We know nothing of the 10 year timeskip from Kid Buus death to when Goku met uub, they better make it happen.

This makes sense I was always wondering what this was about.

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]
I was watching DBZ clips like a month ago on YouTube and came across this and was like LOLWUT. Bardock turned Super Saiyan and killed this guy named Chill who I just assumed was Freizas grandfather. I just thought it was fan made and amazing but I guess not. Dragonball Hoshi? http://thedaoofdragonball.com/blog/fans/dragon-ball-hoshi-explained/. I am very confused right now.

me too man i hope vegeta comes up and isnt in the shadows of goku any more only time he really got any shine alone was defeating android 12 cmon son.. :smh:

i guess it was just a random episode because i guess after all the years they wanted to let people know how the legend came up
and its pretty dam cool it was gokus dad :pimp:
i wish goku was atleast a little like his dad though goku has no saiyan pride what so ever :lol:

Last edited:
This show sucks. One fight drawn out into four episodes... no actual drama besides assorted villains attempting to take over/destroy the planet. Nothing we haven't seen 1000 times. No character development, jokes that were lost in translation. And of course the last ten minutes of Namek that were stretched into ten episodes. Wow. You could skip three eps and not miss a beat.

C- show at best.

I loved this show but the nostalgia has worn down for me. Don't get the same enjoyment when I re-watch it this time around.

Definitely would not call it the best cartoon of all time but it's top 10 for sure.

:lol: @ all you Vegeta fans mad he's forever 2nd and most likely 3rd place.

DBZ :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I got Cooler's Revenge, Return of Cooler, and Fusion Reborn in my Netflix queue.

Back
Top Bottom