Dragonball Z Trivia

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Last question of the night and im done

Why can't Gohan go super sayian anymore?
That Kai training @*$%#@ him up. They say he still goes SS but for some reason his hair don't change color.

I always found that stupid. Dude stopped using the sword eventually too.

That whole Brolly thing was stupid too.

Who is the only DBZ character to have his wish of immortality granted from using the dragon balls? Where is that character now?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Who is the only DBZ character to have his wish of immortality granted from using the dragon balls? Where is that character now?
garlic jr. and he's in the dead zone

Ight one I can't remember the answer to and won't go looking.

What was the # at of the gravity training machine Goku was using while on his way to Namek that really %$%@%% him up?

Ight one I can't remember the answer to and won't go looking.

What was the # at of the gravity training machine Goku was using while on his way to Namek that really %$%@%% him up?
100x

That Kai training @*$%#@ him up. They say he still goes SS but for some reason his hair don't change color.

pimp.gif
Garlic Jr.

He's imprisoned in his own black hole of nothingness, aka the Deadzone
==========================

Okay here's a "Dragon Ball" question for all my avid watchers

When Tein won the 22nd Martial Art Tournament, which character died subsequently after the celebration dinner? What did the insignia read on the culprit'scalling card?

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Why did they turn ss so fast when it took the dad forever ???
It's easier to learn how to ride a bike if somebody teaches you.

Teaching yourself vs. being shown, taught, directed.

Never try and explain anime with real world logic. I've tried and failed so many times
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ao17

pimp.gif
Garlic Jr.

He's imprisoned in his own black hole of nothingness, aka the Deadzone
==========================

Okay here's a "Dragon Ball" question for all my avid watchers

When Tein won the 22nd Martial Art Tournament, which character died subsequently after the celebration dinner? What did the insignia read on the culprit's calling card?
Krillin was the one that was killed after the tournament. I believe the insignia Read King Piccolo.

Goku stole Broly's cookies when Goku knew that they were Broly's but Goku just mad dogged him and ate his cookies right in his face....no milk.

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Goku stole Broly's cookies when Goku knew that they were Broly's but Goku just mad dogged him and ate his cookies right in his face....no milk.
[Gucci] Well Damn! [/Gucci]

yea i'd hate a dude too if he did it grimey liked that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom