Dragonballz for the Kinect

http://www.g4tv.com/thefe...8-facebook-28-fbfantrack
Who else is coppin? Ive always wanted to charge up a kamehameha

331jdp2.gif

im graduating college next month, this will be my first purchase as a college grad.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Ok guys, I have a semi-related question.
I watched DBZ when I was younger, I wasn't a hardcore fan or anything, but I liked it.

I was thinking about copping Dragonball on dvd, worth it?
Dragonball is kind of dated now. The fights are pretty boring compared to DBZ (No Super-Saiyans, no Cell or Freiza or any interesting bad guys like them). It basically follows Goku as a kid and is a lot more comedy oriented. If you weren't a hardcore fan, you probably won't like it.

The end of dragonball is very exciting. Picolo is very entertaining in the last fight

Wish I had an xbox though

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

the only problem with DBZ games is, it's the same damn story.
Thread/.
oh by no means am I saying the game will be interesting or good but I think itd be cool to just do the movements. Sorta how I think a naruto kinec game would be dope, with the hand signs etc. I cant be the only person who randomly does the chidori hand seals when bored and alone ( of course)

Originally Posted by blakep267

Thread/.
oh by no means am I saying the game will be interesting or good but I think itd be cool to just do the movements. Sorta how I think a naruto kinec game would be dope, with the hand signs etc. I cant be the only person who randomly does the chidori hand seals when bored and alone ( of course)

I power up before I do presentations in class
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blakep267

Thread/.
you still have to form seals???.... meh.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I watched DBZ when I was younger, I wasn't a hardcore fan or anything, but I liked it.

Dragonball is kind of dated now. The fights are pretty boring compared to DBZ (No Super-Saiyans, no Cell or Freiza or any interesting bad guys like them). It basically follows Goku as a kid and is a lot more comedy oriented. If you weren't a hardcore fan, you probably won't like it.
Dragon Ball was more about an adventure but slowly started to turn into a show about fighting... 
DBZ is all about fighting with hints of adventure in the beginning (really only the Namek saga)

I started off watching DBZ finished it then watched Dragonball and loved it. I need both of those on blu-ray. GT needs to die somewhere

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Dragon Ball was more about an adventure but slowly started to turn into a show about fighting... 
DBZ is all about fighting with hints of adventure in the beginning (really only the Namek saga)

I started off watching DBZ finished it then watched Dragonball and loved it. I need both of those on blu-ray. GT needs to die somewhere
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

why did super sayian 4's have red fur instead of blonde fur? 
nerd.gif
Because the people that made it were +*@%!+@ +++! +%$$ %$$%@@$@%+#% %$@+*.

Yes, I'm mad.

Back
Top Bottom